Loving Life TV

022.VIKING BOER – ISLAM WATCH – Inviting Muslims to Know the Love of Christ

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER VIKING BOER-ISLAM WATCH 022.VIKING BOER – ISLAM WATCH – Inviting Muslims to Know the Love of Christ

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

022.VIKING BOER – ISLAM WATCH – Inviting Muslims to Know the Love of Christ

Inviting Muslims to Know the Love of Christ

Jesus Christ said: He who doesn’t have sins, throw the first stone.
    Jesus also said: Father, forgive them, they don’t know what they are doing” when they crucified Him. He died willingly and lay His life off for all of us. He paid the full price for all our sins.
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
    John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Never forget that JESUS LOVES YOU!

Romans 5:8 “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
    John 13:34 “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.”
    Take it, my dear friend. It is free. Jesus Christ is reaching His hand out to you. It is up to you to take it or reject it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.