Loving Life TV

123.VIKING BOER – RESOURCES – Why Bill Gates IS Evil….. [x 5 videos]

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER RESOURCES AND LINKS FROM VIKING BOER 123.VIKING BOER – RESOURCES – Why Bill Gates IS Evil….. [x 5 videos]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

123.VIKING BOER – RESOURCES – Why Bill Gates IS Evil….. [x 5 videos]

Why Bill Gates IS Evil….. [x 5 videos]

https://youtu.be/kvzKkEuj0OE?list=PLwzU0yyiKG-i0JawG5Gt2OTXT8wms4fGd
    PLEASE NOTE:
    STAY ON THE FIRST VIDEO UNTIL THE END [there are 5 VIDEOS].
    THE NEXT VIDEO WILL BEGIN AUTOMATICALLY
    – LET IT RUN BY ITSELF
    YOU CAN STOP THE VIDEO ANYTIME YOU LIKE AND
    CARRY ON NEXT TIME WHEN YOU WANT.
    YOU CAN MOVE FORWARD TO THE NEXT VIDEO BY YOURSELF
    IF YOU CLICK THIS OPTION ON THE VIDEO >I

We Can’t Talk About Him Anymore…(Bill Gates). We all know Bill Gates, the nation’s largest private farmland owner, a contributing agenda member of the World Economic Forum, as well as the co-founder of the company, Microsoft. With a net worth of over $114 billion dollars, he’s consistently shown us that he has a vision for what he wants to do with our food sources, medical technology, and even digital IDs. And we’ve made videos to share details about his projects that relate to our food here on our channel. But all that could soon come to an end. He wants to silence any and all of his critics….and here’s how he is doing it…

MY COMMENT:-
    Why Bill Gates is not arrested with Dr. Fachi, Klaus Schwab and the directors of the CDC, WHO, FDA, NIH, DOD and many Doctors and Nurses in these hospitals is beyond me!!! There are so many bad stories about these people it will take many years just to watch all the videos and read the comments.
    BETTER STILL –
    BG should be put on the list run by the ICC together with his gang of scumbags.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.