Loving Life TV

128.VIKING BOER – RESOURCES – Former LGBTQers Testify [x3 videos]

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER RESOURCES AND LINKS FROM VIKING BOER 128.VIKING BOER – RESOURCES – Former LGBTQers Testify [x3 videos]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

128.VIKING BOER – RESOURCES – Former LGBTQers Testify [x3 videos]

Former LGBTQers Testify: If You No Longer Want to Be Gay or Transgender, You Don’t Have to Be

‘Scary’: Christian Baker Who Won After Refusing Gay Wedding Cake Shares Tough Journey

A California baker is elated over her religious freedom win after a judge ruled she was within her rights to deny making a wedding cake for a same-sex couple. Cathy Miller, the owner of Tastries Bakery in Bakersfield, California, made headlines this week when she won her battle against the California Department of Fair Housing and Employment, which sued Miller over what it saw as intentional discrimination. The state unsuccessfully argued the baker had violated the Unruh Civil Rights Act, a California law protecting people from discrimination at businesses based on age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religion, and other factors. Miller shared how the five-year legal battle began, its impact, and her message for the couple at the center of it all. “I was shocked and I know they were upset, but I did not think that it would go this far,” Miller said. “I did not realize that within two hours we would be bombarded by hate mail, death threats, rape threats. The media was storming into our bakery.” Here’s her story.

Former Gay Man Reveals Truth of LGBTQ Agenda: They’re Sanitizing the ‘Horror Stories

Gender-neutral bathrooms, biologically male transgenders competing against female athletes, Drag Queen Story Hour at public libraries, Marvel movie same-sex kisses, HGTV’s House Hunter ‘throuple,’ Sesame Street’s cross-dressing ‘gay icon’, LEGO Masters’ cross-dresser and same-sex couples, and Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s pledge of allegiance to the ‘drag.’ When will the blatant LGBTQ agenda on American television, movies, and society end?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.