Loving Life TV

197.VB.ISLAM WATCH – Proof That Jesus Is God In The Qur’an (Part 1)[CP]

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER VIKING BOER-ISLAM WATCH 197.VB.ISLAM WATCH – Proof That Jesus Is God In The Qur’an (Part 1)[CP]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

197.VIKING BOER – ISLAM WATCH – Proof That Jesus Is God In The Qur’an (Part 1)[CP]

Christian Prince – Proof That Jesus Is God In The Qur’an (Part 1)

PLEASE WATCH PART 2 ALSO
    The following is a partial list of Scriptural evidence for the deity of Jesus Christ:
    1. The triune nature of God is first hinted at in Genesis where God uses a plural pronoun to refer to
    Himself: “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness… So God created man in His
    own image…” (Genesis 1:26-27)
    2. God the Father refers to Jesus Christ His Son as “God”. (Hebrews 1:8)
    3. Jesus Christ is the “Immanuel” which means “God with us”. (Matthew 1:20-23)
    4. Colossians 2:9 states that in Christ “dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.” Jesus said, “He
    who has seen Me has seen the Father” (John 14:9), and Hebrews 1:3 states that Jesus is the
    “express image of His person”.
    5. The Jews accused Jesus Christ of blasphemy because He claimed to be God. Under Mosaic, Law
    blasphemy was punishable by death (Leviticus 24:16), and therefore the Jews sought to kill Him
    (Mark 14:61-64; Matthew 9:3-6).
    6. I AM is the self-disclosed name of God (Exodus 3:14), which means that He is the self-existent
    One, unlike all of creation that is sustained by Him (Colossians 1:17). Jesus inferred that He is
    the I AM, when He said, “Most assuredly, I say to you before Abraham was, I AM.” (John 8:58)
    7. The Holy Spirit is the “Spirit of God” and the “Spirit of Christ”. (Romans 8:9-10;
    Ephesians 3:16-17; Philippians 4:13; Galatians 2:20; 1 Corinthians 6:19)
    8. Only God is holy. Jesus Christ is holy, therefore proving His deity. (Revelation 15:3-4; 3:7;
    1 Peter 1:18-20)
    9. The angels in heaven only worship God. The angels in heaven worship Jesus Christ, therefore
    proving His deity. (Revelation 19:10; 22:8-9; 4:8; Hebrews 1:5-6; Matthew 4:9-10)
    10. The disciples worshiped Jesus, thus proving His deity. (Matthew 14:33; Luke 24:52)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.