Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    B r e g g i n Alerts

A Christmas Wish–

Act with Love

Peter Breggin MD in a touching year-end interview: Act with Love~

Watch the interview here.

Dear Friends:

So many of us have felt compelled to stand against the pressures of community and State, and to fight for individual liberty and freedom including the freedom to protect our own and other’s personal and physical sovereignty. What is compelling us as we each decided to stand, seemingly alone, against the pressures and propaganda. It is as though our souls compelled us to act.

I believe that our soul’s call is that of God, asking us to step up and stand brave and strong. One of the greatest gifts of this COVID catastrophe is that we have a band of heroes analyzing, debating, sharing, discussing and sorting through the lies, the spin, to unveil and reveal the truths of this disaster, and broadcasting better ways to help patients and each other with the diseases and other health issues that have exploded.

Again and again, I am experiencing God’s hand on my shoulder, His direction in my soul. I am grateful for every touch; every reminder and I am humbled by His Presence.

I remind myself and would share with us all that yes, the “human spirit is the wildcard”…and God’s presence in our souls and in our world can change everything in an instant.

Merry Christmas to all, and God bless every individual hero who hears their soul’s call and responds with courage and tenacity.

With much love,

Ginger Breggin

Find us at Twitter: @WeAreThePrey @GingerBreggin

Find us at our website: http://www.Breggin.com

Find us at http://www.AmericaOutLoud.com

Subscribe to Breggin Alerts

E-Pub & Kindle & Nook book sale of COVID-19 and the Global Predators: $2.99

Amazon.comBarnes and Nobles, and bookstores online. Paperback for sale everywhere and for US customers discounted at WeAreThePrey.com.

Special Discount for paperback in the US at WeAreThePrey.com

BULK ORDER US SPECIAL FOR

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey

While Quantities Last

Email us at Bregginbooks@hotmail.com With your name, phone number, US based shipping address, email address and quantity of books (10 books or more) you wish to order. We will telephone you and take your credit card over the phone for payment. The books will be shipped from our bulk printer fulfillment center.

Book Quantity                             Price each

10-24 ……………………………………..$12.99

25-50………………………………………. 11.99

50-75………………………………………. 10.99

100+………………………………………… 9.99

Plus freight shipping costs.

Shipping to US based addresses only.

We have put our ebook on sale for $2.99 at online bookstores. You can buy your ePub, Kindle and Nook copies at Amazon.com, Barnes and Nobles, and bookstores online. Thank you so much to all who have patiently waited for their book and who are supporting getting this vital word out.

Very best, Ginger Breggin

OVER 110,000 COPIES SOLD

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey, authored by Peter R. Breggin MD and Ginger Ross Breggin, now in bookstores everywhere. Bulk quantities of books available at special discount–contact us at bregginbooks@hotmail.com.

#1 Bestseller on Amazon*

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey by the Breggins

*in Health Care Delivery

Peter R Breggin MD http://www.Breggin.com
    Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Youtube
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.