Loving Life TV

B r e g g i n Alerts-DR PETER BREGGIN-Robert Kennedy, Steve Kirsch, and Robert Malone

Home Forums DR PETER BREGGIN B r e g g i n Alerts-DR PETER BREGGIN-Robert Kennedy, Steve Kirsch, and Robert Malone

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    B r e g g i n Alerts

Robert Kennedy, Steve Kirsch

and Robert Malone

What’s It All About?

One of Robert Malone’s initial wealthy benefactors is Steve Kirsch, who participated in Malone’s early introductory media appearance before freedom-loving people on Dark Horse Podcast on June 19, 2021. Since then, Kirsch and Malone have frequently appeared or been associated together in the media. We have wondered if Kirsch is helping to fund Malone’s unrelenting travel, hundreds of media appearances, films, and other activities — a virtual unending whirlwind of campaigning with no specifically named goal or outcome other than to gain and consolidate influence over worldwide healthcare matters.

Kirsch and Robert Kennedy

Kirsch is not only very supportive of Malone but has become personally involved in Kennedy’s future career. Kirsch has recently announced, “I’m forming a Super PAC to Draft RFK Jr. to run for President.” The campaign quickly kicked off on April 19, 2023.

In the meanwhile, Robert Malone became deeply involved with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and his organization, Children’s Health Defense (CHD). Kennedy, a verifiable hero, was kind enough to endorse our book, COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey, as the deepest dive into the global conspiracy behind COVID. According to Kennedy:

“No other book [than the Breggins’] so comprehensively covers the details of COVID-19 criminal conduct as well as its origins in a network of global predators seeking wealth and power at the expense of human freedom and prosperity, under cover of false public health policies.”

In the act of great generosity and a determination to share the truth, Kennedy gave us this endorsement a mere month or two before the publication of his own amazing book, The Real Anthony Fauci. We admire Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and appreciate his support for our work exposing organized global predation.

Kennedy’s book concludes with a flash of brilliant light into the relationship between Warp Speed and its true sponsor, the Department of Defense. The last subtitle in Kennedy’s book is stunning and well-documented: “COVID-19: A Military Project.”

Yet Kennedy’s newsletter, The Defender, features an interview with Robert Malone on August 1, 2022, that discloses how closely and for decades Malone’s work has been tied to the Department of Defense and other Deep State funding. According to Malone:

“I have historically worked with people who have been truly Deep State intelligence community. I have decades of experience in biodefense. I have been deep in the belly of the beast.

“I have won literally billions of dollars for my clients in grants and contracts. I have managed hundreds of millions of dollars in grants and contracts in the vaccine space. …”

Infiltrating the Breggins

The problematic Kennedy and Malone relationship has actively sought out and entangled itself with us. While Robert Malone is suing us for $25 million for alleged defamation — the first and only time in six decades of reform work that anyone has made such an accusation — our business and friendship circle has been actively infiltrated by supporters of Robert F. Kennedy and Robert Malone. Their purpose appears to have been twofold: firstly, to get us to lay off criticizing Robert Malone, even though he’s the one suing and attacking us, and secondly, to stop us from talking about the Kennedy/Malone relationships. We believe these covert influencers are more connected to Robert Kennedy’s organization and interests than Robert Malone’s.

In particular, we shared with them the information that we had found in an important paper published in various places by Robert Malone from January through March 2020. Malone, along with first author Darrell O. Ricke, definitively demonstrated that the existing mRNA and DNA vaccines were too dangerous for experimentation on humans. When they kept postponing the release of the news, we finally published the article, “Could This Man Have Saved the World,” on America Out Loud.

Why would people associated with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. want to suppress information that Robert Malone failed to inform the world that he had known and scientifically proven since January 2020, that all DNA and mRNA vaccines are too dangerous to experiment on humans? We believe if Malone had broadcast that information any time after January 2020, it would have been picked up by the press and potentially prevented millions of COVID vaccine injuries and deaths that continue to emerge today. What is the source of Malone having so much protection, influence, and power even within an “anti-vax” organization?

Kennedy/Malone Connections at a Glance

Kennedy has put the Children’s Health Defense emblem on the cover of Malone’s new book. Kennedy is almost certainly responsible for getting Malone his biggest media bonanza as the single scientific and moral commentator for James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas bizarre undercover video interview of a Pfizer executive. Kennedy is very close to James O’Keefe, even doing a recent wilderness trek with him in celebration of O’Keefe’s wildly successful Project Veritas indictments of Pfizer.

Perhaps to establish Malone’s future political credentials, Kennedy’s newsletter, Defender, introduced Malone to the world as the new expert on Fifth Generation Warfare on December 20, 2022. The title is “Malone to RFK, Jr.: Americans Have Been Subjected to ‘Military-Grade Information Warfare.’”

Kennedy’s support of Malone has now increased Malone’s visibility as the face of the health freedom movement around the world. Meanwhile, Malone has busied himself since he arrived at the edges of our movement by attacking health freedom leaders and organizations, including Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH; Harvey Risch, MD; Judy Mikovits, MD; Paul Alexander, Ph.D.; and The Wellness Company. These attacks have seriously setback and demoralized the loosely formed community. Malone has also brought his now infamous $25 million defamation lawsuit against us that has intimidated and outright silenced many people….

CONTINUE READING ARTICLE

Originally published on America Out Loud.

E-Pub & Kindle & Nook book sale of COVID-19 and the Global Predators: $2.99

Amazon.comBarnes and Nobles, and bookstores online.

Special Paperback Discount in the US at WeAreThePrey.com

The audiobook of COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey, by Peter and Ginger Breggin is available at Amazon.com.

Get your copy today from Amazon.com

OVER 120,000 COPIES SOLD

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey, authored by Peter R. Breggin MD and Ginger Ross Breggin, now in bookstores everywhere. Bulk quantities of books available at special discount–contact us at bregginbooks@hotmail.com.

#1 Bestseller on Amazon*

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey by the Breggins

*in Health Care Delivery

Peter R Breggin MD http://www.Breggin.com
    Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Youtube
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.