Loving Life TV

BP.180.VIKING BOER- BIBLE PROPHECIES – What TRIGGERS World War III?

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER VIKING BOER-BIBLE PROPHECIES BP.180.VIKING BOER- BIBLE PROPHECIES – What TRIGGERS World War III?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

BP.180.VIKING BOER- BIBLE PROPHECIES – What TRIGGERS World War III?

What Triggers World War III? GOD, ISLAM, OIL, IRAN, ISRAEL & ARMAGEDDON

One amazing element is forming before our eyes. The study and teaching of prophecy aren’t supposed to be an intellectual pursuit of their own. The point isn’t to memorize all the seals and bowls and trumpets in the book of Revelation…. set dates and times regarding the Rapture…. or get into pointless and contentious arguments over the timing and sequence of End Times events.

Rather, God gave us prophecy to motivate and mobilize the Church to live lives of holiness…. preach the Gospel to all nations before He comes…and make disciples of all nations before He returns. The PROPHETIC center of the Universe is in the Middle East! Were Iran’s drones used to attack the LARGEST oil production site in the world Saudi Arabia? Is that important to prophetic world events? Without question, prophecy is central to the Holy Scriptures. Yet very few pastors, priests, or ministry leaders are teaching Bible prophecy today.

First, to reveal that the God of Israel is the all-mighty, all-seeing, all-knowing God of the universe. The Lord said through the Hebrew prophet Isaiah, ”Behold, the former things have come to pass, now I declare new things; before they spring forth I proclaim them to you.” (Isaiah 42:9) The Lord also said through the prophet Isaiah, “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: ‘I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me. ‘Who is like Me? Let him proclaim and declare it; Yes, let him recount it to Me in order, from the time that I established the ancient nation. And let them declare to them the things that are coming And the events that are going to take place.” (Isaiah 44:6-7)

The Lord also said through the prophet Isaiah, “Remember the former things long past, for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things which have not been done, saying, ‘My purpose will be established, and I will accomplish all My good pleasure.’” (Isaiah 46:9-10)

The Apostle Peter wrote, “But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.” (2 Peter 1:20-21)

The Lord Jesus Christ said, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” (Revelation 22:13)

Second, to reveal that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and true in all its respects.
    There are about 1,000 specific prophecies in the Bible.

More than half of them have already been fulfilled.
    Most of the remaining prophecies concern events that will happen between now and the Second Coming of Christ.

In the Old Testament, for example, we see hundreds of prophecies fulfilled. For example, around 530 B.C., the Lord told the prophet, Daniel, that:

the kingdom of Babylon would be taken over by the kingdom of Media-Persia; the Media-Persian kingdom would be taken over by the kingdom of Greece; the kingdom of Greece would be taken over by the kingdom of Rome; and eventually, all the kingdoms of the earth would be taken over by the Kingdom of God

This is exactly what has happened, and WILL HAPPEN.

Ultimately, all prophecy is about Jesus Christ….it comes from Him….it points to Him.
    Bible prophecy speaks to the general future of “all nations” in the last days leading up to the Second Coming of Christ.

Bible prophecy speaks to the specific future of specific nations and regions in the last days leading up to the Second Coming of Christ.

Included: Israel, Russia, Iran, Syria (Damascus), Egypt, Libya, Sudan, Lebanon, Jordan, Greece, a European (revived Roman) empire, etc

Also included: the “king of the South” (Daniel 11:5); the “king of the North” (Daniel 11:6); the “kings from the east” (Revelation 16:12); not included: the United States of America (not even a king or queen of the west). Keep looking up as we approach the very end of this age. We are clearly in the last days.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious
    appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Matthew 24:13 “But he who endures to the end shall be saved.”

Revelation 22: 18 For I testify together with everyone hearing the Words of the prophecy of this Book, if anyone adds to these things, YAHWEH will add upon him the plagues having been written in this Book. (Deut 4:2)
    Revelation 22: 19 And if anyone takes away from the Words of the Book of this prophecy, YAHWEH will take away his part from the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and of the things having been written in this Book.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.