*Ingredients list:
°crescent rolls; I used 2 packets for 8 servings.
°soft cream cheese at room temperature; You will need 8 oz Pkg.
°2 tsp of granulated sugar.
°1 tsp of lemon juice
°¾ tsp vanilla extract.
°1 tsp sour cream.
°optional Any pie filling you prefer (cherry, lemon, strawberry…etc)
+For binding, I just use:
°sifted confectioners’ sugar; I used 1 cup.
°1 tsp of milk.
°1 tsp soft butter.
* Methods :
The first step
Roll out the crescent rolls and cut the dough into two equal rectangles, using the two triangles as a guide. To make one continuous sheet of dough, pinch the sheet along the diameter to seal it and sprinkle lightly with the sugar.
The second step
Cut the crescent dough into 1-inch by 8-inch pieces. Then carefully pull the strip of dough off and roll the opposite ends in opposite directions to form a rope.
The third step
Form a sloppy circle or spiral with the rope by wrapping it around itself in a spiral motion. Place the danish on a cookie sheet lined with baking paper, leaving about 2 inches of space between each one.
The fourth step
You can make a well for stuffing by pressing in the center with your finger to create a well, and you can stretch the sides a bit if you need to.
Fifth step
Combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and sour cream in a large bowl and stir until smooth. Each roll should have 1 tablespoon of filling added to it.
Sixth step
After brushing the dough with the melted butter in a light layer, place it in the prepared oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the meat begins to brown.
Step seven
Combined sugar, milk, and confectioners’ butter in a small bowl and mix until smooth. You can either use a spoon to sprinkle it over the Denmark tops, or you can put it in a small zip-top bag and snip off one of the corners to make a convenient “piping bag.”
Eighth step
After removing the dane from the oven, let it cool for ten to fifteen minutes before placing the frosting.
Step nine
 Danish cream cheese without leaving home or breaking a sweat.
Enjoy!