Loving Life TV

I would like everyone to watch this video. Looking at what is happening with our Pitbulls and issues in South Africa, it does not take a lot for people to do the right thing by being patient and kind.

Home Forums PBVUSA FORUM PAGE-FOR PITBULLS I would like everyone to watch this video. Looking at what is happening with our Pitbulls and issues in South Africa, it does not take a lot for people to do the right thing by being patient and kind.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

https://fb.watch/jOsWvNggFf/

I would like everyone to watch this video. Looking at what is happening with our Pitbulls and issues in South Africa, it does not take a lot for people to do the right thing by being patient and kind. To have people fear certain groups because if their belief of killing Pitties because of what they are goes to show the blatant ignorance and lack of knowledge and respect they have for the animals and their fellow humans. To destroy a person’s pet is not just an act of killing an animal but it also in most cases kills the owners soul as they have just had a huge part of their life removed out of their life. Like losing a child or a parent is hard, so is losing a pet. Yes many may say oh it is just an animal. But to that person it is their life, their family. We have had many people approach us asking us to help regarding this. A few of them have contemplated suicide as they could not deal with the horrors of what has happened to them. Some unfortunate souls have actually committed suicide. This is all thanks to certain groups who believe that they are above the law. They fail to operate under the laws and acts in place here in South Africa. They operate as if they run a full blown mafia run institution. Dare anyone try and challenge them especially their own, they try their utmost to destroy that person. Bit they do need to realise that facts and truth is there and cannot be changed. If a person believes that a lie is the truth, then sorry that is wrong. Truth is truth. We need to also look at how other groups also believe that we need to do specific testing of genetics to find out is a pitbull a pitbull or is it some satanic animal from hell. Really, I am not saying that there is no issues here, but the truth behind everything, is, do we have to spend millions of Rands and time to follow futile avenues in trying to chase the holy grail of something that will never solve anything as to know which animal comes from what genetic background. The key factor boils down to 2 things, education and knowledge. Education is a key factor tor to teach and educate people from all walks of life on how and what is a pitbull. This will also come into effect with other animals further down the line. Education also trains the owners in what to do with their animals, how to look after them, to feed them, medical, also the protection for the animals, and how to protect humans from the animals. The second part, knowledge, is the laws and acts that are in place already in South Africa. Instead of how it is being used and abused by the existing powers, to be rather studied and used properly in full to protect and educate all involved. We ask for people to be responsible and follow everything to a T. But also for the people in charge, remember people are humans and rather work with and educate instead of destroy and discriminate.
    This is my personal view on the issues at hand and this can be expanded fully into various topics to be covered.
    So if you are interested in learning more, contact us on info@pbsvusa.co.za
    A simple act of kindness does go a long way.

https://www.pbsvusa.co.za/

https://www.facebook.com/pbsvusa

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.