- This topic is empty.
To empower and support and sustain vulnerable children with NO vision for the future.
Our “passion” is to see that every child steps into his/her God-given prophetic destiny and calling.
Every child reaching his/her dream and by so doing inspire them towards “purpose” and “direction” in life.
Goals and Objectives
- We desire to see each child reaching their full potential through their God-given talents and Gifts and to “live” it out to the “full” and in so doing be a “blessing” to others and to inspire them as well.
- To conquer “poverty” by teaching the children how to catch the fish instead of just eating the fish.
- For every child to become a “Leader” in their own “capacity”, to lead instead of being “led”.
- To see future leaders of “integrity” and “vision” to lead the generation through leadership skills and leadership experience.
7 to 16yrs
Activities children will participate in
- various outdoor games such as soccer, table tennis, cricket, volleyball, tennis, etc.
- various indoor games such as Gospel quiz, arts and crafts, colouring competitions, Gospel games, etc.
- Singing and Dancing
- Training classes in drama, acting, spiritual dances, musical instruments, puppeteering, etc.
- Educated in kingdom principles from the Word of God.
- Produced a CD with 5 children which is a blessing to many children in South Africa.
- Dance group of 16 which we trained for an item which was broadcast on TV internationally, Solid Rock TV.
- We trained 10 children in Atlantis Cape Town through drama and singing classes through a variety of educational Gospel programmes and can be seen on Youtube.
Currently, we are running a KingdomKidsClub in Thumahole in Free State, planning to open more Clubs in South Africa and into Africa
In order to “run” these clubs smoothly and professionally, we need financial assistance from the Private Sector, Individuals, businesses or Government and the funding include:
- all game equipment inside and outside
- stationery like books, pens, scissors, paper, etc.
- musical instruments
- proper sound system
- Petrol allowances to travel every Saturday
with the stated facts of crime (burglaries, rape, theft and corruption) in our beloved country, I strongly believe and are convinced that Kingdom Kids Club could contribute in so many ways to the upliftment and positive progress in each community for the better of our beloved Country without a vision people perish therefore, we offer the children roaming the streets a chance and opportunity to identify themselves as precious and valuable and not to be victims of the previous generation, instead overcoming all the obstacles which our creator foreordained for them to accomplish towards a bright and hopeful future.
James and Valerie Potgieter are the founders of Kingdom Kids Outreaches South Africa. With a passion for children since 1988, they are totally committed to make a difference in the lives of the children of South Africa. They were both ordained in 2001 as Pastors for children and youth of our beloved country. They are called to raise future leaders of our country, leaders with integrity and vision. They have the God-given ability to pull out the God-given talents of the children and to help them to develop their potential to the full.
They have produced a CD with abandoned kids in order to prove to the world what can truly be done to the outcasts and abandoned children kids of South Africa. Also through the years the children were trained in dancing and acting. They performed with James Potgieter on TV and the show was broadcast internationally. James and Valerie are currently still in operation. Through the years they faithfully contributed in so many areas to help and to support the neglected, abused and abandoned children of our country.
Kingdom Kids Outreaches South Africa Governance
The Board of Directors’ responsibilities are detailed below:
- Provide Leadership
- Ensure the necessary funds are obtained.
- Ensure that proper financial controls are in place
- Ensure that health development objectives are met
- Ensure staff carry out their function to an acceptable level
All the above Directors have formally accepted Kingdom Kids Outreaches South Africa’s Mission Statement and Code of Conduct and actively pursue achievements of the aims and objectives of this Non Profit Organization. The board meets monthly to discuss matters arising and to evaluate the progress of the Non Profit Organization’s objectives, to review staff reports and to evaluate the Non Profit Organization’s financial status.James and Valerie PotgieterKINGDOM KIDS OUTREACHES SACell : 0833302061 /wattsup : 0727460093Kameeldrift-westPretoriaSouth Africa
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.