Loving Life TV

MUSK TO LAUNCH “TRUTHGPT” TO COMPETE WITH OPENAI CHATBOT

Home Forums A SECURITY AND NEWS FORUM MUSK TO LAUNCH “TRUTHGPT” TO COMPETE WITH OPENAI CHATBOT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

MUSK TO LAUNCH “TRUTHGPT” TO COMPETE WITH OPENAI CHATBOT

Tue 18 Apr 2023:

Billionaire Elon Musk said he will launch an artificial intelligence, which he calls “TruthGPT,” in an apparent challenge to ChatGPT, the popular chatbot from OpenAI.

“I’m going to start something which I call ‘TruthGPT,’ or a maximum truth-seeking AI that tries to understand the nature of the universe,” Musk said in an interview with FOX News Channel’s Tucker Carlson to be aired later on Monday.

“And I think this might be the best path to safety, in the sense that an AI that cares about understanding the universe, it is unlikely to annihilate humans because we are an interesting part of the universe,” he said, according to some excerpts of the interview.

Musk was a co-founder and a financier of ChatGPT creator OpenAI, but he reportedly walked away after OpenAI’s founders rejected his offer to take over the research company. Musk has since criticized ChatGPT, accusing OpenAI of “training the AI to lie.”

source:MUSK TO LAUNCH “TRUTHGPT” TO COMPETE WITH OPENAI CHATBOT (independentpress.cc)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.