Loving Life TV

SNAKE VENOM SHORTAGE STORY

Home Forums ⚖️ CRIME INVESTIGATION LIST ⚖️ SNAKE VENOM SHORTAGE STORY

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    I day I share with you our experience of Thursday.
    Ruben was playing next to the lounge couch when something bit him on his foot, from under the couch.
    I immediately realized it must be a snake bite, supposedly a very poisonous rinkhals, as already two have been found in the house before.
    I raced the 100km to the hospital.
    Fortunately, it was a “dry bite” where no poison was injected, and we thank the Good Father with all our hearts for that.
    However, this once again highlighted the total collapse of our country currently, from impassable roads, to the health system which has basically totally collapsed for most due to corruption, nepotism and total inattitude
    I shudder to think of a mom and dad standing by their child’s bed while their child is dying and they are told “sorry there is no antidote available” and this due to a corrupt official….. This happens daily to many moms and dads in different emergency medical situations..
    We now find ourselves not in a democracy but in a kakistocracy, a designation that certainly best fits all our current leaders.
    (The definition of kakistocracy is as follows: If the leadership of a Nation or a country comes from the weakest and most corrupt individual possibly from that country or People. )
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.