Loving Life TV

The Message of Nabi Isa: To reach Muslims for Christ-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND.

Home Forums FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND The Message of Nabi Isa: To reach Muslims for Christ-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

The Message of Nabi Isa: To reach Muslims for Christ

Dear Fellow Christian

Jesus in the Qur’an
    In the Qur’an, the ‘Holy Book’ of Islam, ‘Nabi Isa’, meaning the ‘Messenger Jesus’,
    ‘…is mentioned… in 93 verses… directly, and indirectly over 187 times… Jesus is one of the most mentioned people in the Quran by reference; 25 times by the name Isa, third-person 48 times, first-person 35 times and the rest as titles.’ (Wikipedia ‘Jesus in Islam’)

According to the Qur’an, Jesus was neither crucified, nor did He die to save people from their sin. While they seemingly honour their Nabi Isa, they resolutely reject the Biblical Jesus. Islam knows no Saviour! Mu’slims are on their own when they battle to live a life that, they hope, will be good enough to qualify them for paradise (Heaven).

Witness for Christ
    When I, seemingly by coincidence, stumbled into the digital scene, the last words of Jesus before His ascent to His heavenly glory, challenged me anew: “You will be my witnesses… to the ends of the earth!” Acts 1:8. Following that, some words of the Apostle Paul struck me: “Woe to me if I do not preach the Gospel!” 1 Cor. 9:16. This might well have led to his resolve, that “by all possible means I might save some.” 1 Cor. 9:22

Digital Evangelism
    I had lived and worked with this knowledge in my heart for many years, for I am a missionary. More precisely, a missionary to Mus’lims. But suddenly the words ‘by all possible means’ in conjunction with the digital world, rang a bell! It opens a new dimension before us. By now many Christians already had and have made use of this opportunity, and made an ardent effort to present the Gospel on the internet. But Muslims are not searching for such a website. Is there, perhaps, another ‘possible means’? Yes, there is! It is novel, and it is opening a mind-boggling new opportunity to make the real and true Jesus known to Mu’slims.

Very few Mu’slims ever had any meaningful exposure to the person or teaching of Jesus. Can that not be changed by new possible means? Have you ever considered making Jesus known to Mu’slims in the digital world?

Cross Cultural Communication
    But how can you, a ‘normal’ Christian, present the real Jesus in a way that overrides the Mu’slim’s traditional mind-set? Now this is important! While the Qur’an speaks of the Messenger Jesus, it does not present His Message. Where is it, how can they listen to, understand, and obey it?

The Message of Nabi Isa
    To help them understand, we have built a website that lets Jesus present His Message Himself. It is called ‘The Message of Nabi Isa’ (https://www.themessageofnabiisa.org/ (Ctrl + Click).(It can also be found on YouTube). The texts can be viewed in an oriental type of art work, and be heard simultaneously. The message is non-aggressive, and yet true to Scripture. It takes into account the mindset of the Mus’lim viewer, who is invariably prejudiced against the Bible.

Unlimited Potential
    But who will find this Message among the Millions of websites, if not by chance? Let us opt for better, new possible means. Okay, it demands personal involvement, and some effort of many, many Christians, to make Jesus known to many, many Mu’slims. Will you be one of them? It costs nothing to join, and there is nothing to pay. You just act on the last Words of our Lord Jesus: “You will be My witnesses… to the ends of the earth!”

Effective Evangelism
    Doing that, we essentially need to stay on Biblical ground, and let the message be meaningful and understandable to the listener, within his or her own context of life. At the same time what we convey should be appealing and convincing. Last not least, it needs to correct the misunderstandings that keep practically all Mu’slims from seriously considering the sacrificial death of Christ on the Cross – also for them.

Use Social Media to Reach Muslims for Christ
    What you can do? You can offer some of your time to your Saviour, in the privacy of our home, be it half an hour a day, a week, or more, depending on your circumstances and commitment. You use this time to detect some Mu’slim somewhere on the Internet, including the email system, and send him or her the link to ‘The Message of Nabi Isa’ https://www.themessageofnabiisa.org/ . That would be it.

Mobilise to Evangelise
    In addition you recruit the Christians you know, to do the same. Again, it costs nothing to join, there is nothing to pay. Your commitment is to God alone. But we will stand by, to assist you in any possible way.

God is Able – Are You Available?
    What qualification do you need? No more – and no less, than a caring heart for people, in our case Mus’lims, who have no access to the grace that God offers to them, simply because nobody ever told them that there is salvation from the consequences of their sin and guilt, and that “Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

The Need is Urgent
    The door is still open. No one knows for how long. Just step through it. But be aware: Human nature stands in the way. And there is someone to persuade you with many arguments, not to join in with us. Therefore: “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15

“Everyone who calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved.” “How, then, can they call on the One they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the One of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?” Romans 10:13-14

For more detailed information, evangelistic resources, or questions, contact:
    mission@frontline.org.za or info@lifechallenge.de

Gerhard Nehls

The Message of Nabi Isa William Carey Bible Institute
    William Carey Bible Institute
    PO Box 74 | Newlands | 7725 | Cape Town | South Africa
    Tel: +27 21 689 4480
    mission@frontline.org.za

William Carey Bible Institute

William Carey Bible Institute | Facebook

Peter Hammond’s Presentations on SlideShare

Frontline Fellowship | SermonAudio

Christian Liberty Books

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.