Loving Life TV

VERY IMPORTANT: Has Putin opened a New War front in AFRICA? – Wagner group and Sudan’s Civil War-HISTORY REVIEWED-JAN LAMPRECHT

Home Forums HISTORY REVIEWED-JAN LAMPRECHT VERY IMPORTANT: Has Putin opened a New War front in AFRICA? – Wagner group and Sudan’s Civil War-HISTORY REVIEWED-JAN LAMPRECHT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    [More than 2 months ago, I said that Putin needs to open a new war front somewhere else, to make it hot for the USA. I specifically mentioned Africa as a good place for Putin to open a new front and this seems to have happened. You can read my original article here: Putin needs to broaden his war … but where and how? What if the Russians light fires in Africa or elsewhere? -http://historyreviewed.best/index.php/putin-needs-to-broaden-his-war-but-where-and-how-what-if-the-russians-light-fires-in-africa-or-elsewhere/
    It looks like this is it. Now this war does NOT affect Europe, nor Whites in South Africa, but it could annoy America a lot. Interestingly, this would affect Egypt as well as some Arab countries like Saudi Arabia. This is going to get very interesting. Putin has armed the UNDERDOG in this war, the RSF. But they seem to be doing pretty well. This war could well be the next war that will run alongside the Ukraine War! BUT, Africa is a fickle place and there could be other fronts that could be explored. Africa is a source of minerals to Europe especially, so maybe other things could happen which will begin to really annoy the West, including Europe and especially Europe. For us Boers here in South Africa, this could be good. This is not a war that could threaten us, but it could make for a lot of irritation for America and perhaps even Europe. A side effect of this stuff – is that more than 200,000 Blacks are already fleeing from Sudan and more will follow. This will have nasty knock on effects on other Black and Arab countries. This will then become a headache for America. From a racial point of view, I don’t care. This does not directly affect Whites. But it could end up causing a lot of trouble. Africa is much more fragile than Ukraine or Europe and this can work for Putin. Putin can get a *LOT OF BANG* for just a few bucks. The down side for Europe especially will be FLEEING BLACKS. So this might be Step No 2 of WW3!!! Excellent stuff!  Jan]
    There is a short video at this source link: https://edition.cnn.com/2023/04/20/africa/wagner-sudan-russia-libya-intl/index.html

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.