Loving Life TV

Reply To: IW.042.VIKING BOER-ISRAEL WATCH – THE FORSAKEN PROMISE (Episode 3 – Final)

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER VIKING BOER-ISREAL WATCH IW.042.VIKING BOER-ISRAEL WATCH – THE FORSAKEN PROMISE (Episode 3 – Final) Reply To: IW.042.VIKING BOER-ISRAEL WATCH – THE FORSAKEN PROMISE (Episode 3 – Final)

VIKING BOER

A CALL TO REPENTANCE AND A REMINDER TO THE WHOLE WORLD

Genesis 12 v 1, 2 & 3
Genesis 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
Genesis 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; thou shalt be a blessing:
Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
PSALM 105 v8 -11
Psalm 105:8 He hath remembered his covenant forever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.
Psalm 105:9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;
Psalm 105:10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:
Psalm 105:11 Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:
JOEL 3 v1 & 2
Joel 3:1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
Joel 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
ISAIAH 60 v10-13
Isaiah 60:10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favor have I had mercy on thee.
Isaiah 60:11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
Isaiah 60:12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
Isaiah 60:13 The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.
Jeremiah 18:7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;
Jeremiah 18:8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by MY NAME, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Amos 9:15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God
Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee
Thank you and God bless
Marius Terblanche