Loving Life TV

What makes One Small Town an unique initiative?-MICHAEL TELLINGER

Home Forums ONE SMALL TOWN SOUTH AFRICA-MICHAEL TELLINGER What makes One Small Town an unique initiative?-MICHAEL TELLINGER

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Home | One Small Town

What makes One Small Town such a unique initiative?

Dear NATALIE,

Today, I’d like to ask you a question :
    Do you understand what makes One Small Town such a unique initiative?

To help you get the vision, let me give you a quick overview… If I were to sum up our project in a few words, I would say that it is first and foremost an action plan to create and nurture communities of abundance and prosperity around the world.

Where does this abundance come from? We will look for it where it is found: in people, in the various fields of human activity and in our small towns!

*We want to reveal the treasure that is hidden in each of our members by giving free rein to their individual talents and by putting them at the service of the greatest number.

*We want the diversity of human endeavors – the arts, culture, science, technology, health, environment, architecture, agriculture, and more – to be harnessed to inspire unbridled creativity and a wealth of ideas.

*Finally, we are working to reveal the untapped potential of our small towns to give them a new lease on life.
    Everyone in the community benefits from this abundance, not just the wealthy, as we want every member of One Small Town to feel cared for.

To find out more about One Small Town, visit our website on http://www.onesmalltown.org.

In Unity,

Michael Tellinger

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.