Loving Life TV

📌 Your February Muse-SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM

Home Forums SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM-INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER 📌 Your February Muse-SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Mindset & Strategy Does NOT equal Success.

– Recover Your Personal Power.

Your January Muse 2024

Allow me to clarify, a positive mindset plus optimized applied strategy mechanics don’t always reflect successful results equally.

Lets look at why this is & how we can reconcile to get consistent results.

If you’d prefer to watch the clip instead of read, click on the clip below.

Mindset + Strategy Don't = Success. They Lied to You.

Yes, every journey that led to successful outcomes all share a lot of core similarities BUT they are practiced& applied so differently from person to person.

We notice there are many different ways to achieve results.

Just like  3+ 3 = 6  so does

2 + 4 = 6  as does

1 + 5 = 6  as does

12 / 2 = 6

However one person’s strategy even if closely copied can yield large results for one yet paltry results for another.

So it’s personal. Besides the core-elements like positive mindset, clearly defined goals, hard work, smart work, dedication, persistence, consistency, self-growth,skills & learning – Results still differ!

Many high achievers even say besides mindset & strategy/mechanics there is an element of luck involved. What the hell does that mean?

Yes, obviously luck levels increase with optimization – so How can we increase our odds & your odds specifically to bridge the gap.

Yes, while Mindset &Strategy are super important. We nearly always overlook a crucial step.

We are so busy looking outside of ourselves we forget to look within.

We are all so different & so unique in our own ways. Each of us holds our own distinctive values & priorities that are super exclusive to just us.

I don’t believe that this is by accident – there is an intelligence that exists beyond our own thinking.

The problem is we don’t identify with our own individuality & this leads to shallow success & shallow fulfillment.

We so often sacrifice our personal authentic identity for the acknowledgement & acceptance of others.

This comes from the conditioning we allowed while growing up where we were encouraged to conform to other people’s values & priorities over our own.

The result is we either block our success journey because we are not reflecting our true values or even worse if we do achieve success it’s full of empty fulfillment.

(We all know tragic stories similar to Robin Williams & Chester Bennington)

We must aim for Higher levels of fulfillment as that = longer lasting success.

We do this by getting in touch with our own true authentic selves & becoming consciously aware of your authenticity & uniqueness.

When you are naturally tapped in to your authentic values & priorities you unlock your inner leader & genius.

Some of you may say ‘I know myself just fine, thank you.’

If so can you answer these questions eloquently?

Can you define your unique authentic values, priorities, principles & aptitudes?

Can you recite your individual vision, mission, intention & purpose?

Here are my answers:

My personal priority values are Family, Researching &Teaching (deeper truths on life optimization)

My personal purpose is to globally lower the cases of depression & divorce & raise levels of prosperity, freedom & fulfillment worldwide.

It took me a long time to come to these. Don’t rush yours, allow yourself to refine & redefine.

How did I discover these & how can you? 3 Steps.

Step 1: Be aware as to how you’ve been conditioned.We all have been shaped to fit into other people’s values & priorities.This was done by parents, peers, teachers, preachers, governments & even mainstream media.

Step 2: take self-assessments to rediscover your genuine primary personal values, priorities, principles & aptitudes. I waded through many assessments & I’ve carefully selected 6 of the best& I’ve done all of them more than twice.

Step 3: Always record your journey. 20/20 hindsight for accurate foresight.

I record my journey so I can self-assess. I can also share the lessons. I noticed that I study the success practices of many elite high performers. I look for their tools & I make case study tutorials of them, one is called ‘Training With Titans.’ I also made another one after I broke through a 3 year long deep depression, where I learned to regulate my emotions, I recorded the whole process & my strategy. I call that the S.A.D. Training (Stress, Anxiety, Depression)

An important key to unlocking your personal power is objectivity while rediscovering your unique,exclusive parts of yourself. Embrace all of it, the good & bad. It’s easy to love your good parts & hard to accept your bad. All the sides of yourself that you feel strongly about, even if you’re ashamed of them are beacons telling you something &pointing you to your authentic path. Look at them gently & you’ll find yourself not pointing them out in others so much.

Bring your opposites into balance for better objectivity.

Remember That which is outside of you, is outside of your control.

That which is within you, is within your control.

Don’t let your conditions rule your decisions.

Keep your focus on what’s going on within you because your thoughts, beliefs, perceptions ultimately mold your circumstances.

To Sum Up

* Positive mindsets & applied optimized mechanics are critical but they yield different results for different people.

* Be aware of your individual uniqueness, how you’ve misaligned with it in the past &how you can realign with it in the present. Self-observe & self- assess.

* Articulate your authentic individuality so that it reflects your passion, principles &purpose. Aim to become a Fulfillment Factory.

* Living in alignment with your true authentic self is the 1st step to harnessing your true power (leader/genius) & opens the doors to your larger fulfillment.

Anyone willing to do the work of optimizing your life, then I have good news.

Here’s your CTA.

The 6 selected Self Assessments as well as the tutorial ‘Training With Titans’ that I mentioned earlier are available as free resources for everyone on the Success Loops Mastery Academy. Even the S.A.D. Regulation training is also included for emotional support. They are all in a free foundational package in the Labyrinth Circle of Success.

All you have to do is join the Labyrinth Circle & they’re all yours. This free package also has added bonuses. You’ll also get access to the ‘Becoming Decisive’ one-pager. The membership also includes a Community fb group for online support. There are bi-monthly emails,only 2 a month, the Muse-Letter keeping you up to date with the latest innovations & the mid-monthly inspired quote to keep you fired up. To join just scroll to the bottom of this article.

To our collective success

Brad Cunningham

Have you viewed our new updated, upgraded platform that is Success Loops Mastery, where all your free resources are all in one place.

All the critical 6 foundation free resources are still available for you, the Labyrinth Circle of Success Community members, at the following link

https://payhip.com/b/Gmpw7

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.