Loving Life TV

📌 Your March Muse-SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM

Home Forums SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM-INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER 📌 Your March Muse-SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Melting Mental Blocks.

March Muse

Greetings fellow life optimizer.

Do you ever get the feeling that the positive change that we project and desire hardly seems to come at all. Yes, there have been huge shifts on our planet in the last few years but that which we desire seems to take its precious time. To be honest I get really frustrated at times.

So I investigate and ask deeper questions. As I’m sure you already know the most popular theory is that we have belief systems that run our personal story that we are not even consciously aware of. The question to ask yourself is “what are mine?”

Here are mine as I’ve unwrapped them – and it’s more than one – sheeesh!

1. I have a scarcity program that all resources are rare and endangered, so I’m closed off to seeing opportunities as they present themselves.
    2. My people pleaser monster thinks I’m gonna piss people off so I never call, follow up, make requests or ask for help.

The best way to tame these is first to become aware of them and then second to understand them.

I made a short, less than 3 min clip for you on understanding mental blocks.

How To Overcome Mental Blocks.

The clip above comes from my latest training fresh on the Success Loops Mastery Academy which is ‘Harness Your Personal Power’ You are welcome to check out the free previews at

https://payhip.com/SuccessLoopsMastery

While you are there please feel free to grab the free trainings gifted to you in the Labyrinth Circle if you haven’t done it already.

Have an awesome March.

To our collective success

Brad Cunningham

Feel free to grab the critical 6 foundation free resources when you join our Labyrinth Circle of Success Community, for more details on these free resources you can checkout our website or just click on the link:

https://payhip.com/b/Gmpw7

Labyrinth Circle
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.