Loving Life TV

📌Your April Muse-SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM

Home Forums SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM-INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER 📌Your April Muse-SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    Logo

April Muse: ‘Change’ My Coaches Said!

We certainly are in an era of change and huge contrasts. It’s April already and the season is changing. Driving yesterday, I was awe struck by a huge rainbow that spanned a huge semi-circle dome right in front of me. (2 pots of gold – wink) Speaking of contrast excuse the garbage truck in the picture – it was just a quick snap while driving.

I just want to share what my coaches shared with me recently. I was curtly told that “Brad, you need to sharpen your ‘change’ pencil regarding your business intention clarity.” They reminded me that in marketing and sales, facts tell but stories sell and “where is ‘the Journey’ that you are offering everyone.” Honestly, I felt quite overwhelmed.

That was quite a dose of humility because in the last month or so I really thought I was styling because I had received a MEA Business Award Accolade and I also self published my first book. (I’ll post the details of those at the bottom of this mail.)

So I’ve sharpened my ‘change’ pencil and I’m creating my ‘Detour To Dream’ client journey that will be about an 8 week experience and, in a nutshell, will offer crystal clarity on your purpose that translates through into your intention. It’s about giving you the skills, knowledge and strategies to breakthrough anything and everything that has previously road blocked you from living a prosperous and fulfilling life. In eight weeks, through assessments, assignments and trainings, you will have massively optimized and transformed yourself to ushering in your idyllic life that will springboard prosperity and fulfillment into both your personal and professional spheres.

On top of this I am also creating a 4 tier private community membership for Success Loops Mastery. The 1st tier being free and offering all the free resources that are on our website page. The other tiers each offering increased value as you progress and will even include events and retreats.

So my change-question to you is, what can you do to you sharpen your business intention that offers more clarity, that tells a story or takes your prospective clients on a ‘journey.’

These are actually quite tough questions to ask yourself, so feel free to shoot me a mail if you have any questions.

And here’s your reminder to resume your free unique Training With Titans at https://success-loops-mastery.thinkific.com/courses/training-with-titans

To our collective success
    Brad Cunningham

MEA Business Award 2022
    Book Reviews
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.