Loving Life TV

2 Videos from Jan: Why Russia is about to suffer it’s biggest defeat since WW2 – Why Putin started a war in Africa-HISTORY REVIEWED-JAN LAMPRECHT

Home Forums HISTORY REVIEWED-JAN LAMPRECHT 2 Videos from Jan: Why Russia is about to suffer it’s biggest defeat since WW2 – Why Putin started a war in Africa-HISTORY REVIEWED-JAN LAMPRECHT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    The one that is my “master piece” is this one about the upcoming Ukrainian Blitzkrieg. This war will be over in 2 years time and Russia will lose everything.
    But in this video, I mention the times Russia did lose big wars that all these pro-Russian fools seem to ignore.
    What you may find very interesting is the story of the German 11th Army – which was ill equipped and short of everything including tanks, and the incredible fight fought by Manstein and his troops.
    Hitler gave him a high award and praise for conquering Crimea. It is a story of German genius and German bravery beyond imagination.
    I also mention Frederick the Great. It’s a combination of past history leading through to the present and into the future and why I’m convinced the Russians are about to be clobbered.
    This video is jam packed with information from history to the present. I think you’ll enjoy it.
    Here’s the video:http://historyreviewed.best/index.php/video-audio-ukrainian-blitzkrieg-russia-is-about-to-suffer-its-biggest-defeat-since-ww2/
    A lesser video is about Putin, who is no friend of Whites in Africa and why he would want to start wars here, and even stoke a race war here in SA.
    I am convinced that Putin has already started his first big war in Africa in April, in Sudan.
    I also show a little bit about all the Jews around Putin.
    There isn’t a single White leader in the world who isn’t close to Jews.
    I could do many videos about the Russians arming and helping the Blacks to kill the whites here. But this is a short one to explain why Putin needs to start other wars and
    I also explain why Putin would never support Whites in Africa: http://historyreviewed.best/index.php/video-audio-ww3-putins-next-step-setting-africa-on-fire-sudan-russia-chinas-only-workable-strategy/
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.