Loving Life TV

226.VIKING BOER – ISLAM WATCH -[+18] Islam Allows Sexual Abuse of Children

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER VIKING BOER-ISLAM WATCH 226.VIKING BOER – ISLAM WATCH -[+18] Islam Allows Sexual Abuse of Children

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

226.VIKING BOER – ISLAM WATCH -[+18] Islam Allows Sexual Abuse of Children

[+18] Islam Allows Sexual Abuse of Children!?! – Sharia: The Muslim Talmud – Episode 4

Today, Al Fadi and Brother Lloyd Dejongh discuss details of the Aqeedah concerning sexual law in regard to child marriage. The Aqeedah is the basic orthodox belief and science of Islam that is to be believed with certainty in the heart of every Muslim. In these creeds, which are supported by Quranic text, there is clear language concerning sexual relationships with prepubescent wives taken by mature men. There is no condemnation of this type of relationship at all but simply disturbing guidelines as to how best to proceed with them according to Islamic law. Many Muslims deny that Islam allows these marriages, but the evidence is everywhere. The Qur’an itself, along with several supporting Islamic documents, provide instruction surrounding this form of child rape.
    DON’T Abuse the Children..!
    Jesus said, “If anyone causes these little ones to stumble it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and drowned in the sea.” (Matthew 18:6; Mark 9:42; Luke 17:2)
    Don’t Steal a Child’s Innocence..!

Jesus said, “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.” (Matthew 18:10)

“Whoever receives this child in my name receives me, and whoever receives me receives him who sent me. For he who is least among you all is the one who is great.” (Luke 9:48)

Child Abuse causes physical harm, emotional harm, mental harm, psychological harm, sociological harm, developmental harm, etc…

The Virgin Mary is called blessed among WOMEN (Luke 1:28, Luke 1:42)
    Jesus raises up Jairus’ 12-year-old daughter calling her a CHILD (Luke 8:41-56).

Abusing Children is also a Serious Criminal Offence …..
    Jesus Christ the Creator and Savior is the greatest example for humankind…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.