Loving Life TV

A new year and new challenges.-Chris van Beljon Brings Hope

Home Forums BRING HOOP-CHRIS VAN BELJON A new year and new challenges.-Chris van Beljon Brings Hope

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

A new year and new challenges.

I truly hope this year is full of blessings and love, a year where we support and help each other where needed.
    Let’s believe those who are in need will soon be able to help others in need. Those without jobs will soon get jobs and again help others with jobs, those without love will soon experience and give out the most beautiful love……. Let’s be there for each other and make the world a better place.
    Bring Hope has been helping and supporting other organizations for over 6 years, Churches, orphanages, nursing homes, the needy, KANSA, farmers And many more.
    Our first project this year might be boooooo our fire making room but I am up for a challenge.
    Come climb this mountain with me and let’s help like never before.
    We need a lot of money but believe me it is 100% possible.
    Please share this message with everyone and if you can help please.
    Unfortunately I can’t elaborate the details here but if you want to help and find out more you are welcome to Whatsapp me (0829616620) for more information.
    Let’s make this one work, believe me you are going to make the world’s difference.
    Bring Hope
    Standard Bank
    Account number :10209381971
    Please code :051001
    Reference :Hope
    Thank you for taking the time to read, share and support this message.

Greetings

Chris van Beljon Brings Hope

May be an image of climbing and text
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.