Loving Life TV

AIW.014.VIKING BOER – AI(AGI) WATCH – MEGATHREAT – The Dangers Of AI

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER RESOURCES AND LINKS FROM VIKING BOER AIW.014.VIKING BOER – AI(AGI) WATCH – MEGATHREAT – The Dangers Of AI

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

AIW.014.VIKING BOER – AI(AGI) WATCH – MEGATHREAT – The Dangers Of AI

MEGATHREAT – The Dangers Of AI Are WEIRDER Than You Think!
    By Yoshua Bengio

Apr 13, 2023
    On Today’s Episode:
    The launch of ChatGPT broke records in consecutive months between December 2022 and February 2023. With over 1 billion visits a month for ChatGPT, over 100,000 users, and $45 million in revenue for Jasper A.I., the race to adopt A.I. at scale has begun.

Does the global adoption of artificial intelligence have you concerned or apprehensive about what’s to come?

On one hand, it’s easy to get caught up in the possibilities of co-existing with A.I. living the enhanced upgraded human experience. We already have tech and A.I. integrated into so many of our daily habits and routines: Apple watches, ora rings, social media algorithms, chatbots, and on and on.

Yoshua Bengio has dedicated more than 30 years of his computer science career to deep learning. He’s an award-winning computer scientist known for his breakthroughs in artificial neural networks. Why after 3 decades contributing to the advancement of A.I. systems is Yoshua now calling to slow down the development of powerful A.I. systems?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.