*Ingredients:

°2 cups (500ml) lukewarm water

°¼ cup (50g) granulated sugar

°1 ½ tsp. tablespoon active dry yeast

°1 ½ tsp. tsp (cc) salt

°¼ cup (60 mL) canola oil

°5-6 c (700-840 gr) all-purpose flour (me, 5 ¾ cups/805 gr)

* Methods :

In a measuring cup, put 2 cups (500 ml) of water in the microwave for about 3 minutes or until it reaches 110°F (43°C). (I heated water in a saucepan to the right temperature).

Put the yeast in a small bowl, add about 1 tbsp. (cc) sugar (taken from ¼ cup/50g) and about ¼ cup (60ml) 110°F (43°C) water (taken from 2 cups/500ml). Mix well and let stand for about 10 minutes or until mixture has doubled (becomes very foamy).

Put the dough hook of your battery on a base and add 4 cups (560 gr) of flour to the bowl. Mix at speed 1. Adding rest salt & sugar and mix. Add the rest of the lukewarm water, the yeast mixture and the oil. To mix together.

Scrape the parishes from the bowl and set the speed to 2. Gradually add the flour, ½ cup at a time, until the dough no longer sticks to the parishes in the bowl and remains in a ball on the hook. (I’m only adding 1¾ cups (245g) here: in total so overall I’m only using 5¾ cups/805g instead of 6 cups/840g). Continue knead on speed 2 for about 2 mn

Take a big bowl and grease it (me from “Pam”). Put the dough in the bowl and turn it over to coat well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap (me oily wax paper). Place in a warm place (I put in the oven, light on with a bowl of very hot water to have humidity). Let rise for about 1 hour or until the dough has doubled in size.

When the dough is ready, give a punch and drop the dough on a floured surface. Divide the dough into 2 pieces, cover with a cloth and let rest for 10 minutes.

Roll out the dough to form a nice big loaf or 2 small ones. (I made a buttock bread).

Grease 1 loaf pan 12 x 5 pces (30 x 13 cm) or 2 small molds 9 x 5 pces (23×13 cm) and place the bread in the pan. Bake to pry (same technique as first rise) for about 30 minutes or until the dough overhangs the top of the pan by about 1 inch (2.5 cm).

Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 30-40 minutes for the 2 small ones. (I baked in the large pan in the convection oven for about 40-45 minutes).

Enjoy !