Loving Life TV

ANSWERS to PRAYER From the FRONTLINE MAILBAG 2023-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND

Home Forums FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND ANSWERS to PRAYER From the FRONTLINE MAILBAG 2023-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    ANSWERS to PRAYER
    From the FRONTLINE MAILBAG 2023
    For your edification, inspiration and for intercession, here is a small selection of remarkable, written responses that we have received by mail, e-mail or comments on our websites, from friends and supporters and from the field, in 2023. Please continue to lift up these people and countries in prayer. Please continue to intercede that our publications, outreaches, workshops, broadcasts and courses may continue to renew minds, change hearts, and transform lives and disciple nations.

“Thank you, Peter. You never seem to run out of anointed energy to evangelise for the Lord and for The Best Cause” – D. P., USA

“With thanks to the Lord for your labours. I will commit to regularly praying for Africa to come to know Christ and all your work towards that end. Steadfast appreciation” – H.M., USA

“Our prayers are that Frontline Fellowship maintains its incredible and fearless work as you lead it undaunted in the challenging times, which the Church faces. E. briefly related to us some of the challenges you have faced, and we certainly wanted to document our unwavering support to the incredible work, dedication and sacrifice that you have made in a lifetime of striving to make Christ known to the nations. We respect and admire your courage and tenacity as well as wisdom and insight, and we continue to pray for Spirit-led discernment in the continued future of Frontline and its incredibly important work. Never give up! Even as we face difficult, cruel and malicious challenges, we gain strength and resolve to continue…” – N and T. V-J

ANDREW CARRINGTON HITCHCOCK SHOW
    “I have visited some of your websites and I am overwhelmed at the scope of your ministry. Thank you for the amazing amount of material and resources that are available. I need to say that it’s refreshing to hear someone with such a clear understanding of the world system and the ‘demoniacs’ that are running it. I feel privileged that the Lord has let me find your ministry and will be honoured to support your efforts in any way I can” – M. S.

“I enjoy Dr Peter Hammond’s ‘Friday – The Real Story presentations on ACH” – H. E., America

CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS IN A MOSQUE
    “Thank you for your encouraging and uplifting letter! Your letter made me aware, afresh, that you do have the tools I lack, to share what was put on my heart to convey. That looks like a Divine proposition” – G. N.

YOUTH CONFERENCE
    “Thank you for this great report about the 7000 young people and their response. And thank you again for your amazing, energetic example of serving the Lord as a faithful soldier of God’s Truth. I praise God for your annual Biblical Worldview Summit and Great Commission Course. I praise God we are old co-workers and friends. I am honoured to be your good friend. Also, I am glad that Bill Bathman’s book on Josef Tson is now at last being published. Praise God. And may Lenora be rejoicing in Heaven now, because the book is moving forward” – J. G.

“Thank you and I must say that I was truly blessed, challenged and encouraged by your message at the Youth Conference. I listened to it yesterday online and although it was before the young people, the Lord used it to speak to me as well. Once again, I would like to thank you, Frontline Fellowship and Literature4Africa for their support to us over the many years and what a blessing it has been to us in Swaziland. With love in Jesus” – L. B., Swaziland

“Thank you for your strong and clear message at the Youth conference. We Praise God! With you! We pray for the youth who had ears to hear. May they treasure and keep and watch over the Word. And by their fruits will become known” – K. H., KwaZulu-Natal

“It was indeed a great pleasure to connect with you. We were deeply challenged and inspired by your ministry both on and off stage. Thank you for the ministry leads that you’ve connected us to.” – P. D., SA

JESUS & THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY
    “What an incredible story, Peter. Thank you for sharing Jesus with the Muslims. How wonderful!” – D. P.

BOOKS BY DR PETER HAMMOND
    “Thanks for the encouragement. I thank God for your ministry to the Church over the years and regard you as one of my spiritual mentors through the books you have written that have shaped me Theologically and Missiologically. It has instilled a passion in me to reach the lost and unreached with the Gospel, and also be involved in training leaders. This year at our church we have worked through 20 Centuries of Church History and I have used some of Frontline’s material. The book, ‘Greatest Century of Missions’ still remains one of my favourites. Very inspiring to know what motivated the great missionaries of the 19th century and what they suffered to take the Gospel to the unreached. By God’s grace we plan to take the Gospel to the unreached in Thailand and make Christ known where He is not known and train others to do the same. May the Lamb who was slain receive the rewards for His matchless sufferings! God bless you and may He receive all the glory because of His grace” – N. Z.

The ASSASSINATION of GENERAL GEORGE PATTON
    “Your knowledge of history never ceases to amaze and inspire me! Thank you for sharing with us. God richly bless you your family and work” – R. M.

“Great podcast on George Patton! Most educational! I concur and confirm it. Way to go! Thanks for putting it out there! On Pearl Harbour too. On the money. All of it! I heard your talk on Andrew Carrington Hitchcock’s web site” – P.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR LIFE
    “So, So true. Thank you, Peter & Frontline Team” – M. & L.

“Thank you so much for this. I really value your written messages… and this one comes with an audio!” – R. O’D.

“I am thankful that you have done a great job in preparing the PowerPoint slides. Through these slides a lot of people are getting blessed. I am going through your PowerPoint slides and getting blessed. You explain well by using the Bible references. May God bless you more and more” – Prof. Ps. I. I, Pakistan

UNIVERSITIES, POLYVERSITIES, DIVERSITIES and AVERSITIES
    “Powerful truths and facts about universities…Indeed Education is a battlefield” – B., Ngwira

“It struck me full force listening to your talk on Gratitude, how grateful we are to you for so much! Your words were the deciding factor on the vaccine issue, which in effect saved our lives. There could be no greater gift! Your beautiful, true talks, podcasts & Vimeo’s on current events enhance all our lives, giving us hope and courage. They are like streams of life-giving water. The brave truth you speak at great risk to yourself brings beauty and calm and great peace in these turbulent times. It means so much to me and to so many people. You remove the confusion and misinformation, and reveal the truth. Thank you. It is perfectly obvious that the Word of God streams through you. I am so sorry that you have suffered so much. May God and Jesus always be by your and your family’s side, protecting you all, always. Always praying for your protection as the people of South Africa and world need you very much” – M.

HOSPITALITY
    Dear friends at Frontline. We just arrived home in Denver this afternoon, and I wanted to thank all the staff at Frontline for providing accommodation and transportation during our stay in Cape Town. We wish we could have spent more time with you, but this trip was a fairly compacted series of events – 29 talks, 7 conferences, and 3-4 church visits. Brenda and I feel quite privileged to be a part of what God is doing in South Africa and Malawi. We returned home energized with a sense that something big is developing in Africa in the area of family discipleship, Biblical worldview, and a Kingdom vision with Christian families. The fields are white, and I’m sure much of this is due to the work already done through the years. I truly believe a more organized Christian Home Education movement is about to develop, and conferences could one day be as large as what we experience here in the states. It seems that the work is just getting started. We are prayerfully considering returning again. Thank you again for your kind hospitality.” – K. and B. S., USA

PRACTICAL STEPS to PERSONAL REFORMATION
    Thank you for being the answer to my prayer (literally). Last night, as I was overwhelmed with despair at having lost all sense of mission and purpose in my life, and feeling estranged from God, from my all-too-woke Church, from my collapsing nation, from my failing family, from my eroding profession, feeling utterly exhausted from a world that has lost all meaning to me…. I prayed that God will either provide me direction after decades of missteps and wandering or, preferably, take me home to end my pointless suffering. When I awoke in the morning and reached for my phone, the first thing I found in my email inbox was your detailed 17-point plan PRACTICAL STEPS to PERSONAL REFORMATION, providing exactly the explicit direction I had prayed for last night. Interestingly, your plan does not tell me to go out and do a great work in the Name of the Lord, nor does it provide an specific purpose… just tells me to turn off the junk news that I have been reading incessantly without finding any satisfaction, and turn my focus to the Word of God instead. I believe that your email was absolutely a Divine message to me in my time of need — something I find intensely comforting. God bless you for being the messenger I needed.” – Dr. W. S, Durham, NH USA

Prison Discipleship Course and Lecturing on African Church History during Mission to Mpumalanga
    Awesome report! I pray for you every day. For the last 16 years I have been involved in our county jail ministry.” – D. L., Murphysboro, Illinois

70 YEARS of COMMUNISM in CHINA
    Thanks for giving us such a good information about different things. May God bless you.” – N. K., SA

ON THIS DAY in MISSIONARY HISTORY
    Thank You for the information you provided in On This Day in Missionary History. It’s really helpful” – Ps N. K., SA

SUPERNATURAL POWER for WORLD MISSIONS
    I thank God for another blessed portion you shared in writing. It shows that we are not the only mission believing what you wrote. It is a confirmation that we are one even though you are there far away in Cape Town serving God all these years with the same Message. May God sustain you and your ministry and touch you more and more where your need is.” – S. DFL, KSB, SA

From the Frontline: Exodus from Babylonian Captivity of the Church
    Looking forward to listening to your recordings Peter. Keep on keeping on fighting the good fight of Faith, praise God Jesus is building His Church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it ! . Praying for His complete will and work to be done through Frontline Fellowship to God be the glory! . Keeping your precious family in my prayers.” – P. N, SA

GOD the HOLY SPIRIT
    Thank you for your challenge to be filled to overflowing with the Holy Spirit. You have kept us on our knees lately. God bless you.”

Dear Dr Hammond. Thank you for the wonderful work that you are doing, and for standing for the truth… Kind Regards.” – O., SA

From the Chairman of the Board of Frontline Fellowship
    Thank you. Frontline and all of you are always in our hearts and prayers.” – A., SA

I trust you are well. A belated thank you for the box of books you sent home with Anthony just over two weeks ago. I handed them out to all the Living Waters’ ladies and they were delighted. I have received great feedback on The book on Psalms. My Hope is in You. Thank you so much for blessing our congregation. God bless you and your ministry”.

Here I Stand! Martin Luther’s Date With Destiny
    Once again well done, Peter. This summary of Luther’s life and challenges is really well done and can be read in five minutes. He was indeed a great man of God and changed the world and the church, turning people away from moneymaking priest controlled churches to living by faith and trusting the Bible ” – P. A., SA

THE ILLEGAL TRIAL of JESUS and the VERDICT of HISTORY
    Thanks very much. The ILLEGAL TRIAL of JESUS is an eye opener to us who minister the Word of God. I did not see this illegality of the trial before

THE HOLOCAUST IN RWANDA – 29 YEARS LATER
    Thanks for this info. I finally know what really happened which enables me to make sense of it all.” – B. T. & M., AZ, USA

FULL SALVATION
    Thanks again Peter good message of committed salvation not just on and off but real born again for life. Love to your family and you” – P. A.

IDOLATRY is the MOST CONDEMNED SIN in the BIBLE
    Thanks so much Peter for your clear message. I think we have plenty of idols around and they are made of wood often more like computers and steel and we worship them in the same way often we worship children and athletes and games such as rugby and soccer. All these are wrong bless you and thank you once again for encouraging me.” – P. A.

Please see the: Prayer and Praise Update – Life, Health, Faith and Freedom with Pictures.
    You can view it in Magazine format here: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/68590501/prayer-and-praise-update-life-health-faith-and-freedom
    Click here to see the latest Frontline Newshttps://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/67668888/frontline-fellowship-news-edition-1-of-2023

To view our Literature for Africa video click https://vimeo.com/812462353/4fdb2d9d51

Please pray for and support our Give Send Go Frontline Fellowship Priority Projectshttps://www.givesendgo.com/frontlinefellowship

In His service

Dr. Peter Hammond
    Frontline Fellowship
    PO Box 74 | Newlands | 7725 | Cape Town | South Africa
    Tel: +27 21 689 4480
    website email

To view our Frontline PRIORITY PROJECTS for PRAYER and ACTION with pictures, click here
    https://www.frontlinemissionsa.org/donate-to-frontline-fellowship—south-africa.html
    We have established a variety of online platforms, such as givesendgo and PayPal and pay fast, for those who want to partner with our Mission,:
    https://www.frontlinemissionsa.org/donate.html

For those who want to prayerfully and financially partner with us in ministry:
    Our banking details:
    For South African supporters:
    Acc. Name: Frontline Fellowship
    First National Bank – Rondebosch
    Branch code: 201509
    Acc. No: 5017 0589 260
    Swift No: FIRNZAJJ (for overseas supporters)
    Ref: Initial and surname and what it is designated for.

For overseas supporters wishing to donate into our South African Mission account:
    Bank Name/Credit Institution: First Rand Bank
    Bank Street Address: Bank City, floor 2
    Place: 4 First Place, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2000
    Account Number: 50170589260
    Account Name: Frontline Fellowship
    Street Address: 28 Park Road Rondebosch
    Place: Cape Town, 7700, South Africa
    Swift No: FIRNZAJJ (for overseas supporters)
    Ref: Initial and surname and what it is designated for

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.