Loving Life TV

BB.016.VIKING BOER – SHORT BIBLE BITES – The Two Lions

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER VIKING BOER- DAILY BREAD BB.016.VIKING BOER – SHORT BIBLE BITES – The Two Lions

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

BB.016.VIKING BOER – SHORT BIBLE BITES – The Two Lions

The Two Lions

“My soul is among lions; I must lie among those who breathe forth fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows and their tongue a sharp sword.” (Ps 57:4)

The devil prowls about like a roaring lion seeking whomever he may eat (1 Pet 5:8) and he leads a pride of servants amongst men who are the same (see 2 Cor 11:14-15). The world and its ways follow him and glorify sin and selfishness. The devil’s pack is about power and greed and arrogance. It is a gang that destroys without and exploits those within it.

But there is another pride of lions and Jesus, the Lion of the tribe of Judah leads them (Rev 5:5). He leads His pack to safety and invites all to join the safety of His Father’s kingdom. Even the weakest may join and be nourished and fed.

Two lions, two philosophies – pick your pride.

BibleBites are small, bite-sized snacks of wisdom from God’s Word.
    I hope you enjoy it and come back often!

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness” (2Timothy 3:16)

“Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes
    from the mouth of God.” (Matt. 4:4)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.