Loving Life TV

Boxes With Love to Zimbabwe-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND

Home Forums FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND Boxes With Love to Zimbabwe-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    Boxes With Love to Zimbabwe
    For over 40 years Frontline Fellowship has been delivering Boxes with Love to destitute people in Zimbabwe, particularly pensioners, prisoners and pastors, seeking to serve the suffering.

The Crisis in Zimbabwe
    Catastrophic communist policies have led to disastrous inflation, over 90% of the population unemployed and widespread hunger. More than half of the total population of Zimbabwe have fled the country. Many of the aged are economic prisoners, unable to leave and unable to afford even basic food and medicine.

Serving the Suffering
    So many have wept with joy to receive a visit and a box of life-saving food and medicines. These boxes with non-perishable food and hygiene items bless, encourage and practically help people who are in desperate need. By God’s grace our missionaries have delivered thousands of these Boxes with Love throughout the country of Zimbabwe bringing hope and cheer to many long-suffering people.

Gratitude
    Some of the responses we have received include:
    “I thought that I was completely alone and forgotten. I did not know that anyone cared.”;
    “Thank you so very much for coming and caring. You have put so much into this box. It will be sustaining me for the next month.”;
    “We get so very few visitors. You’re the first visitor I’ve had for over a year.”;
    “What you have put in this box, we could not afford, and most of it is not even available in Zimbabwe!”;
    “Please tell the people who made this possible that the pensioners in Bulawayo are very grateful and will be praying for you. God bless and reward you for your thoughtfulness and generosity.”

Unto the Least of These
    Jesus said: ” Assuredly, I say to you, in as much as you did it to one of the least of these brethren, you did it to Me.” Matthew 25:40.

Please support our Boxes With Love to Zimbabwe project by clicking here

Frontline Fellowship
    PO Box 74 | Newlands | 7725 | Cape Town | South Africa
    Tel: +27 21 689 4480
    website email
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.