Loving Life TV

BP.328.VIKING BOER-BIBLE PROPHECIES–A False Jesus & Islamic Eschatology

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER VIKING BOER-BIBLE PROPHECIES BP.328.VIKING BOER-BIBLE PROPHECIES–A False Jesus & Islamic Eschatology

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

BP.328.VIKING BOER – BIBLE PROPHECIES – A False Jesus & Islamic Eschatology

A False Jesus & Islamic Eschatology – MacArthur & White

https://youtu.be/tnxpd3M2fyU
    The purpose of this video is to educate Christians on what the false religion of Islam believes with regard to Jesus and the end times.
    John MacArthur explains in depth Islamic eschatology and their false views of Jesus.
    James White backs him up proving to an actual Muslim, Imam Muhammad Musri, that Jesus is God.

I’m hoping this video brings to light this false view of the Lord thereby bringing Him glory and honor.
    I’m also hoping this can provide my fellow believers with knowledge that can equip them in their evangelistic endeavors to Muslims or any other false religion.
    The hour is getting late, and Christians MUST BE on their guard.

VIKING BOER

YOU NEED TO GO TO MY “ISLAM WATCH” SECTION HERE IN THE FORUM.
    NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF A MUSLIMS MOUTH,
    THEY LIE TO COVER UP AND DUCK-TAPE ALL THE NONSENSE THAT IS WRITTEN IN THEIR COMIC BOOK, THE QURAN.
    THERE IS NO JESUS IN THE QURAN. PERIOD.
    WHO IS ISA?
    THEY CALL A PERSON IN THE QURAN ISA WHO HAS CERTAIN CARARISTICS AS JESUS OF THE BIBLE BECAUSE EVERYTHING IN THE QURAN IS COPIED FROM VARIOUS FABELS, CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH BOOKS.
    MUHAMMED NEVER SPOKE TO ALLAH, AND ALLAH NEVER SPOKE TO MUHAMMED. NEVER !!!
    THEIR ALLAH HAS NO SPIRIT. THAT MEANS “HE” IS A DEAD THING.
    GO AND WATCH THE VIDEOS IN MY FORUM SECTION TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS CULT CALLED ISLAM AND THEIR FALSE PEDOPHILE MESSENGER CALLED MUHAMMED.
    THERE ARE TONS MORE TO SAY BUT I LEAVE IT AT THIS.

WE NEED TO PRAY URGENTLY FOR ALL THESE LOST MUSLIMS THAT THEY MUST COME TO CHRIST JESUS AND LEAVE THE ISLAM CULT THAT ENSLAVES THEM.
    SHALOM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.