Loving Life TV

Breggins Prioritize Free Speech Above Self-Interest-DR PETER BREGGIN

Home Forums DR PETER BREGGIN Breggins Prioritize Free Speech Above Self-Interest-DR PETER BREGGIN

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    B r e g g i n Alerts

Breggins Prioritize Free Speech Above Self-Interest in

$25 Million Lawsuit by Robert Malone

by Ginger Ross Breggin

I have been muzzled for the last two months. I have been instructed not to speak freely and not to speak my mind to friends, verbally or in writing, on the internet, in media, or in personal correspondence.

I have been told to preserve all my papers, my emails, my letters, and records of phone calls, as well as all internet transactions. I have been instructed to await legal service — the action of being officially informed of this legal suit. The lawsuit is already formally filed with the US District Court in the Western Region of the State of Virginia.

Although I have done nothing wrong, and my husband Peter R. Breggin, M.D. has done nothing wrong, we have had a lawsuit filed against us, falsely accusing us of defamation and demanding $25,350,000.

That is 25 Million Dollars.

Remaining silent as this suit works its way through the legal process is generally the conservative and expected advice from legal counsel. Getting a resolution can take years. I have complied to this point with our attorneys’ advice because I respect their opinions and experience. But there are larger issues here than what is best for us.

I have also been afraid. I have been deeply fearful and have tried my best to comply while I struggled with my fear, my confusion, and my anger over being muzzled, my heartbreak about the manipulations and fear I have seen around me. I have wrestled with my burning desire, to tell the truth about what is happening to me, because it affects us all, especially those of us who are speaking out about issues of freedom, of good health, free speech, the dangers of the COVID catastrophe, and of the traditional rights and responsibilities of free Americans and citizens from all countries seeking freedom.

I have finally concluded that I would rather be afraid as I exercise my God-given rights and responsibilities as a free American than to be muzzled, afraid to speak the truth.

The experience of being muzzled has given me a renewed appreciation of America, traditional American values, and the freedoms we all have traditionally enjoyed. I have always had every respect for American jurisprudence and the Rule of Law.

Be Quiet, Do Not Disagree, Do Not Speak Out

The result of silencing us by bringing this lawsuit against us mirrors the attempts of government authorities to silence critics of COVID policies and mandates. Be quiet, do not disagree, do not speak out. Comply. Noncompliance will result in the worst consequences imaginable….. Read the rest of the article here.

Author’s note: The Breggins have established a GiveSendGo Fund to help deter costs of the legal suit: GiveSendGo – Dr. Peter and Ginger Breggin Legal Defense: The #1 Free Christian Fundraising Site.

First published in AmericaOutLoud.com.

E-Pub & Kindle & Nook book sale of COVID-19 and the Global Predators: $2.99

Amazon.comBarnes and Nobles, and bookstores online. Paperback for sale everywhere and for US customers discounted at WeAreThePrey.com.

Special Discount for paperback in the US at WeAreThePrey.com

BULK ORDER US SPECIAL FOR

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey

While Quantities Last

Email us at Bregginbooks@hotmail.com With your name, phone number, US based shipping address, email address and quantity of books (10 books or more) you wish to order. We will telephone you and take your credit card over the phone for payment. The books will be shipped from our bulk printer fulfillment center.

Book Quantity                             Price each

10-24 ……………………………………..$12.99

25-50………………………………………. 11.99

50-75………………………………………. 10.99

100+………………………………………… 9.99

Plus freight shipping costs.

Shipping to US based addresses only.

We have put our ebook on sale for $2.99 at online bookstores. You can buy your ePub, Kindle and Nook copies at Amazon.com, Barnes and Nobles, and bookstores online. Thank you so much to all who have patiently waited for their book and who are supporting getting this vital word out.

Very best, Ginger Breggin

OVER 110,000 COPIES SOLD

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey, authored by Peter R. Breggin MD and Ginger Ross Breggin, now in bookstores everywhere. Bulk quantities of books available at special discount–contact us at bregginbooks@hotmail.com.

#1 Bestseller on Amazon*

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey by the Breggins

*in Health Care Delivery

Peter R Breggin MD http://www.Breggin.com
    Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Youtube
    Peter R Breggin MD | 206A Dryden Rd, PMB 112Ithaca, NY 14850
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.