Loving Life TV

Bud Light Parent Company Anheuser-Busch Commits to Purging White, Male Employees

Home Forums NATS NIBBLES Bud Light Parent Company Anheuser-Busch Commits to Purging White, Male Employees

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Bud Light’s parent company, Anheuser-Busch InBev, has vowed to double down on the woke agenda by purging its white, male employees to help the company achieve the ideal of a “more diverse and inclusive environment,” according to footage found on the company’s website.

Anheuser-Busch, a World Economic Forum corporate partner, has seen its sales collapse since the disastrous Dylan Mulvaney advertisement campaign which wiped billions off the company’s value.
    Tens of millions of customers have been chased away by the advertisement, most of whom are vowing to never return.
    In the corporate video, an AB InBev employee explains, “we are still 40 percent women, and 60 percent men, still predominantly white – so there’s still work to be done.” The “work to be done” is apparently replacing white male workers with diverse alternatives.
    In doing this, another employee says, “I feel like I finally found my voice as a black woman, and I’m not prepared to lose it.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.