Loving Life TV

CAN YOU HELP DR SHANKARA CHETTY

Home Forums DR SHANKARA CHETTY CAN YOU HELP DR SHANKARA CHETTY

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

You are one of the many doctors ,elder statesmen ,legal minds and business leaders who stood up as warriors on behalf of our medical profession ,country and the global truth movement.
    Part of the few who followed your hearts ,your conscious and your convictions ,not to mention the hippocratic oath and common sense medical knowledge ,for the doctors, which was ignored in lieu of false science.

FASA would like to honour those that have been silenced and censored by raising public awareness and creating momentum for the many court cases on the horizon.

Our immediate attention will be on on Dr Shankara Chetty who
    will be facing a disciplinary hearing between 8 and 11 April 2024 .
    If you are willing and able to be part of this, which for the immediate curated post would require a photo of yourself and if you are willing ,a short video of not to much longer than 2 mins in support of Dr Chetty .

We would also appreciate a short synopsis of your covid journey so we can highlight each one’s challenges and victories.
    Many have had to endure the trumped up and pathetic charges in disciplinary hearings or court cases already whilst others still lie ahead .
    Please let us know of any future dated court cases or disciplinary hearings so that we can support you too.

With all the the thanks and respect for your unwavering committment ,resilience and steadfastness in ensuring that the truth was and will be heard .

I stand with you all until we have won this fight .
    Paolo
    On behalf of Freedom Alliance South Africa NPC

Please send all the required info to me on telegram and notify me via whatsapp that it has been done so that I do not miss it in the avalanche of Telegram messages that most of us endure.

Website:Home – Freedom Alliance South Africa (freedomalliancesa.org)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.