Loving Life TV

CORRUPTION FROM A BLIND DOG’S POINT OF VIEW-Nuus/News S. A. deur/by Hunters for Justice SA

Home Forums ⚖️ CRIME INVESTIGATION LIST ⚖️ CORRUPTION FROM A BLIND DOG’S POINT OF VIEW-Nuus/News S. A. deur/by Hunters for Justice SA

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    CORRUPTION FROM A BLIND DOG’S POINT OF VIEW
    Dear readers and voters.
    Foreword: News/News S. A. by/by Hunters for Justice SA has been placed in possession of highly incriminating documents indicating corruption within the DA-Controlled City of Cape Town and to what extremes they will go to keep it hidden. The documents will be made available and names will be revealed as the story unfolds.
    My name is Zeus. I am twelve years old and blind. I do not come to beg, but to tell you how corruption and criminal acts from, among others, the Democratic Alliance and the City of Cape Town make my and my human father’s lives unbearable. How they set me and my dog sister alive who has been my protection and eyes for nine years on fire. How they brutally murdered my sister who had never shown any aggression in her life. How they control the SAP as well as the National Prosecution Authority. How they make a mockery of the courts and court orders and on people’s constitutional rights and the constitution leave a yellow wet piss stain.
    My human-dad is an activist who stood up against the brutal farm murders and for human rights. Unfortunately, he revealed the corruption and backwardness of certain politicians and for that we as a little family were destroyed, crushed and trampled. No mercy was shown to us. We are waiting for no mercy. There is no end in sight to the attack on us. My life is in serious danger. My human dad already has all legal channels available to us to try protection. He has interdicts as well as obtained various court orders, but with a Brigadier of SAP and the Prosecutors under their control, they simply help them to victimize my father and me and my sister by abusing their forces.
    My father is also repeatedly threatened and blackmailed with, among other things, further unjust prosecution and very serious defamation, so arrogant that it is even done under oath.
    Everything I write can be staffed and a bunch of documents are available. Also Emails, statements, videos with a video of an “agent” from the City of Cape Town who repeatedly shows her thing that stinks of rotten fish factory to an alleged illegal sticker (I also stick along) who resides on the grounds of the City of Cape City. Cllr. Brenda Hansen also asked that I make it known that my father and I occupied Stadsgronde illegally, but this is a lie. The Stadsgrond was leased to my father by City of Cape Town’s representatives with clear clauses to ensure that my sister and I could live there, with our father. My dad can prove the existence of the agreement, it was also provided to City of Cape Town and they haven’t disputed it in over 4 years. My dad can prove payment of almost R300 000. My father can and has unfortunately proved that the money did not reach the City of Cape Town’s Geldkoffers, but was confiscated before it could get the pig trough.
    My sister paid with her life for it. Is this my and my father’s fate too?
    How can the fate of a nation be placed in the hands of politicians who target even a blind dog to keep their handling of whistleblowers under the carpet?

See original

Rate this translation
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.