°2 cups of milk
°3 tbsp. Butter melted
°1 tbsp. sugar
°1 1/2 tbsp. Vanilla
°1/8 tsp. salt
°1 1/2 cups flour
+Cream cheese filling
°1-8 oz. Cream cheese package, soft
°1 1/4 cups of powdered sugar
°1 tbsp. Lemon juice
°3/4 tsp. Vanilla
°1 cup heavy whipping cream
°4 tbsp. soft sugar
°4 cups strawberries, sliced
– Add eggs, milk, butter, sugar, vanilla, salt and flour to a blender. Mix the crepe batter for 15-20 seconds or until completely combined.
Refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
– Spray an 8-10 inch nonstick pan with cooking spray and add 1/4 cup of the crepe batter into the pan.
Turn the pan from side to side to allow the crepe batter to form an even circle. Cook the crepe over medium heat until the top looks dry and it slides easily into the pan.
Flip the crepe and let it cook for 15-20 seconds. Remove crepe from pan and stack until ready to eat.
Cream cheese filling
– In a medium bowl, add soft cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Mix well with a hand mixer until smooth.
– In another medium size bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and 4 tablespoons of the powdered sugar. Mix with a hand mixer until the whipped cream reaches a peak.
– Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
Spread about a quarter cup of crepe filling and add fresh strawberries.
Roll the crepe, top with whipped cream and strawberries, and sprinkle with powdered sugar!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.