Loving Life TV

C&SW.017.VIKING BOER – CULTS WATCH – Face-to-Face With Pure Evil

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER CULT & SECTS WATCH-VIKING BOER C&SW.017.VIKING BOER – CULTS WATCH – Face-to-Face With Pure Evil

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

C&SW.017.VIKING BOER – CULTS WATCH – Face-to-Face With Pure Evil

Ex-NYPD Cop Is Now Fighting the Demonic One Case at a Time: ‘Face-to-Face With Pure Evil’

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ex-nypd-cop-is-now-fighting-the-demonic-one-case-at/id1590506368?i=1000601274283
    Evil is real. That’s a lesson Chris DeFlorio, a former officer with the New York Police Department, has learned all too well.

DeFlorio is using his investigative skills to help people who believe they’re facing ills from the demonic realm. He and his wife Harmony run New York Demonic Investigation, an organization that seeks to explore these potential scenarios.

“It wasn’t until I pretty much focused full-time into this area, which we’ll call demonology, through the church, [that] I started to try to differentiate … the secondary evil that I was seeing on the street in human beings,” he told, “Billy Hallowell’s Playing With Fire Podcast.” “And then [I wondered], ‘What’s behind that? There, there must be a primary evil.’”

That’s when DeFlorio began to take a Bible-based approach to try and understand wickedness — a path that led him to apply his law enforcement skills to demonology and the biblical understanding of the manifestation of evil.

Listen to Chris and Harmony describe confronting evil and why they do what they do.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.