Loving Life TV

C&SW.044.VB.CULTS WATCH – NEW AGE, HINDUISM & PAGANISM EXPOSED

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER CULT & SECTS WATCH-VIKING BOER C&SW.044.VB.CULTS WATCH – NEW AGE, HINDUISM & PAGANISM EXPOSED

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

C&SW.044.VB.CULTS WATCH – NEW AGE, HINDUISM & PAGANISM EXPOSED

1]
    What is a Hindu? A Sanatani argues with Christian Prince

Guru confirms there are over 36 million gods
    in Hindu culture and worshipping.
    2]
    NEW AGE, HINDUISM & PAGANISM EXPOSED

As we know it, Hinduism is believed to be the oldest form of religion ever recorded, We also know That despite its ancient traditions and well-kept ceremonial rituals, and wide culture, Hinduism is a fast-growing religion. However, its roots date back to even older forms of pagan rituals, satanic practices, and a huge deceptive influence in America through newer versions of Hinduism known as the New Age belief.

Hinduims’ oldest writings date back to 1500 B.C. In addition, Archeology shows that it originated near the Indus River when the Indus Civilization had been established shortly after the Tower of Babel (Genesis 11). Hinduism has many dilemmas such as the fact it offers no true foundation for salvation. The founder of Hinduism is said to be unknown but ancient Jewish documents attest that the 330 million Hindu gods were originated and inspired by angelic beings who rebelled against Yahweh: I’ll include some links below of former Hindus who testify to have been possessed by the kundalini spirit, cast out in the name of Jesus Christ.

Hinduism also fails to account for the uniformity of nature since it speaks of impersonal principles like Brahma which do not control nor sustain nature, rather than a sovereign all-controlling God like Yahweh. It does, however, speak of three different principal gods (Vishnu, Brahma, and Shiva) the sustainer, the creator, and the destroyer.

I Myself was born into a cult or Hindu movement called the Hare Krishna movement, I was raised in it and learned it, until one day, Jesus had compassion over me and gave me one last chance. My now fiancee found out I believed in Hinduism, she was a Born again Christian, and God used her to get me out of the darkness I spent most of my life in.
    Glory to Jesus!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.