Loving Life TV

Daylight “spiking” on Platinum N4: Woman rescued from suspected robbers-Andre Smit

Home Forums ⚖️ CRIME INVESTIGATION LIST ⚖️ Daylight “spiking” on Platinum N4: Woman rescued from suspected robbers-Andre Smit

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Daylight “spiking” on Platinum N4: Woman rescued from suspected robbers

A woman from Hartbeespoort escaped a possible robbery on Monday when nails were thrown in front of her car in broad daylight on the Platinum N4 towards Pretoria.

Lize Swanepoel was on her way back from Pretoria on the highway at 10.30am when two men in a Volkswagen Polo allegedly tried to push her off the road and threw nails in front of her car. Her bond was destroyed.

“I was just past the first toll gate of Pretoria when I spotted the Polo. The driver drove close to me, seemingly trying to force me off the road. I kept driving, keeping my eye on them. Then they pulled in front of me and the passenger threw nails out the window. I hit the spikes and my tire immediately went mushy.

“I knew I had to keep driving. The Polo was still ahead of me. About 100m from the toll gate near Hartbeespoort the car could no longer drive and I had to stop. I saw the Polo turn around. And then a miracle happened. A Sanral pickup truck pulled up. The Polo turned again and sped away.

“The Sanral official said he drove behind me and saw the Polo’s behaviour. I am so grateful for his assistance. Things might have turned out worse.

“We are so aware of the sharp incidents lately and I’m just glad I was able to stay calm and concentrate on getting to safety. This seems to be a whole new way of working. We’re not even safe in daylight,” Swanepoel said.

source:Daylight “spiking” on Platinum N4: Woman rescued from suspected robbers – People’s Power News (volkskrag.co.za)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.