• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    B r e g g i n Alerts

Update: Peter R. Breggin MD and Family Survive COVID

A Very Personal Account of One Family’s Battle With the COVID Bioweapon

On April 11, 2023, Ginger Ross Breggin recorded a very personal account of her family’s battle with COVID. This special episode aired on America Out Loud, The Pulse, Thursday, April 13, 2023. Readers can listen to this special here.

UPDATE: On April 11, 2023, Dr. Peter Breggin came home following five days in the hospital during which he was being treated for COVID pneumonia. In the last 40 years, the only time I have seen my husband look elderly or vulnerable was while he was sick with fever and pneumonia during his hospitalization.

Even then, he was often the center of engagement, vitality, and good humor in a busy room.

Living with my husband is an extraordinary experience filled with wisdom, intelligence, incisive analysis, synthesis, amazing insights and principled evaluations of our fields of interest. His heroic dedication, persistence and genius for identifying core issues threatening human dignity, human freedoms and threatening the most vulnerable among us is renowned. Dr. Breggin has testified over 100 times in court as a medical legal expert on behalf of vulnerable and injured adults and children.

Dr. Breggin has been celebrated as The Conscience of Psychiatry for decades. As COVID and totalitarianism descended upon the world, I became aware that my husband has indeed been at the vanguard of fighting early experiments in transhumanism, eugenics, euthanasia, and medical totalitarianism all of his adult life often taking on the CIA, DOD, NIH and other agents and agencies of the Deep State both in the United States and internationally. His record of stopping oppressive government programs in psychiatry, psychosurgery, eugenics, racism, and transhumanism is unparalleled.

Now home, Dr. Breggin is regaining his strength and vigor daily. He continues convalescing and experiencing improvement but is not yet able to resume his patient practice, his medical/legal practice, or his radio and TV shows and other media commitments. Everyone around him is working hard to slow him down. He continues to consult with a team of world class COVID physicians.

We deeply appreciate all the prayers and concern and outpouring of love we are receiving. I am so grateful to have my family together again here in our home. My mother is fully recovered, and I am recovering and am so happy to be able to be able to care for my mother and for my husband. Every day is a miracle.

We must now respond to the $25 million lawsuit brought by Robert Malone, MD which Malone waited for months to serve on Dr. Breggin after it was announced that he was seriously ill. For the first time in Dr. Breggin’s more than 68 years of medical and psychiatric reform work, Dr. Breggin is asking for financial donations to both defend himself and his wife and to further human freedom.

The Official GiveSendGo Fundraising page for Dr. Peter Breggin and Ginger Breggin.

Dr. Breggin has never maligned anyone and has never before been accused of it. As a physician, scientist, scholar, medical legal expert, journal founder and journal editor, and journalist Dr. Breggin’s commitment to accuracy, human freedom, and truth is legendary. Dr. Malone’s eight-month-long threats against Dr. Breggin’s freedom of speech and financial security are a threat to everyone’s freedom of speech and financial security.

E-Pub & Kindle & Nook book sale of COVID-19 and the Global Predators: $2.99
    Amazon.comBarnes and Nobles, and bookstores online.
    Finally!
    The audiobook of COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey, by Peter and Ginger Breggin is available at Amazon.com.
    BULK ORDER US SPECIAL FOR
    COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey
    While Quantities Last
    Email us at Bregginbooks@hotmail.com With your name, phone number, US based shipping address, email address and quantity of books (10 books or more) you wish to order. We will telephone you and take your credit card over the phone for payment. The books will be shipped from our bulk printer fulfillment center.
    Book Quantity                             Price each
    10-24 ……………………………………..$12.99
    25-50………………………………………. 11.99
    50-75………………………………………. 10.99
    100+………………………………………… 9.99
    Plus freight shipping costs.
    Shipping to US based addresses only.
    We have put our ebook on sale for $2.99 at online bookstores. You can buy your ePub, Kindle and Nook copies at Amazon.com, Barnes and Nobles, and bookstores online. Thank you so much to all who have patiently waited for their book and who are supporting getting this vital word out.
    Very best, Ginger Breggin
    OVER 120,000 COPIES SOLD

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey, authored by Peter R. Breggin MD and Ginger Ross Breggin, now in bookstores everywhere. Bulk quantities of books available at special discount–contact us at bregginbooks@hotmail.com.

#1 Bestseller on Amazon*

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey by the Breggins

*in Health Care Delivery

Peter R Breggin MD http://www.Breggin.com
    Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Youtube
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.