Loving Life TV

Dr. Breggin Hospitalized.-GET WELL SOON-BREGGIN ALERTS-RECOVERING FROM COVID

Home Forums DR PETER BREGGIN Dr. Breggin Hospitalized.-GET WELL SOON-BREGGIN ALERTS-RECOVERING FROM COVID

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    B r e g g i n Alerts

See below for special in-person and livestream event

April 20, 2023 in Elgin, Illinois.

Are The Skies Safe?

American Conversation

and Wings for Liberty & Justice.

Peter Breggin MD Hospitalized

Recovering from COVID

by Ginger Breggin

UPDATE: As of this date, April, 11, 2023, Dr. Breggin is being discharged from the hospital to return home and continue to recuperate.

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

April 9, 2023.

My husband, Peter R. Breggin MD, and I deeply appreciate all the prayers, well-wishes, emotional support and concern we are receiving from all over the world. You lift our spirits and we count you all among the blessings in our lives.

We wish to extend our concern and compassion for families everywhere who are struggling with illnesses from COVID or from the life altering and threatening iatrogenic diseases being induced by the mRNA and DNA vaccines. We continue to call for a ban on all mRNA and DNA products and platforms, whether injected, introduced through food or by other means. As we stated in our book, COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey, mRNA and DNA products and their platforms are experimental, toxic, unfit for human exposure, sometimes deadly and must be completely banned.

Dr. Breggin, myself, and my 96-year-old mother all fell ill with COVID several weeks ago. Each of us has been through the hospital emergency department during the course of our illnesses. My health continues to improve. My mother had to be hospitalized for four days and is now home with me. Due to vision and hearing impairments she needs a companion in the home at all times, so I am back and forth to the hospital to be with Peter.

Dr. Breggin had to go to the hospital Emergency Department for the second time on Good Friday, with unresolving oxygen levels, breathing issues and elevated pulse plus fever. He has been diagnosed with COVID pneumonia and hospitalized since then and is receiving good care with all the recommended treatments and support. We have a team of colleagues including COVID doctors consulting remotely and a beloved friend who is an RN advocating in the hospital at his side 24 hours daily. My husband is mobile, fully lucid, and between naps he is writing and thinking.

Dr. Breggin is going to have a great deal to say and share as he recovers.

Thank you all for your love and support during this unprecedented experience.

Are the Skies Safe?

American Conversation

Conducted by American Conversations and CD Media

A worldclass panel of experts is addressing flight safety issues in a live panel on April 20, 2023 at Grace Academy, 74 Davis Road, Elgin, Illinois 60123. See the poster below on how to attend in person or via livestream.

Panelists include Dr. Harvey Risch, Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Epidemiology & Public Health, Yale School of Public Health & School of Medicine; L Todd Wood, founder CDM.Press. USAFA ’86. Former Special Ops Helicopter Pilot; Commercial and Air Force Pilots and Crew. See the poster below for further details.

E-Pub & Kindle & Nook book sale of COVID-19 and the Global Predators: $2.99

Amazon.comBarnes and Nobles, and bookstores online. Paperback also available.

Special Discount in the US at WeAreThePrey.com

Audio Available!

The audiobook of COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey, by Peter and Ginger Breggin is available at Amazon.com.

Get your copy today from Amazon.com

BULK ORDER US SPECIAL FOR
    COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey
    While Quantities Last
    Email us at Bregginbooks@hotmail.com With your name, phone number, US based shipping address, email address and quantity of books (10 books or more) you wish to order. We will telephone you and take your credit card over the phone for payment. The books will be shipped from our bulk printer fulfillment center.
    Book Quantity                             Price each
    10-24 ……………………………………..$12.99
    25-50………………………………………. 11.99
    50-75………………………………………. 10.99
    100+………………………………………… 9.99
    Plus freight shipping costs.
    Shipping to US based addresses only.
    We have put our ebook on sale for $2.99 at online bookstores. You can buy your ePub, Kindle and Nook copies at Amazon.com, Barnes and Nobles, and bookstores online. Thank you so much to all who have patiently waited for their book and who are supporting getting this vital word out.
    Very best, Ginger Breggin
    OVER 120,000 COPIES SOLD

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey, authored by Peter R. Breggin MD and Ginger Ross Breggin, now in bookstores everywhere. Bulk quantities of books available at special discount–contact us at bregginbooks@hotmail.com.

#1 Bestseller on Amazon*

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey by the Breggins

*in Health Care Delivery

Peter R Breggin MD http://www.Breggin.com
    Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Youtube
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.