Loving Life TV

DR FAIEZ KIRSTEN 27 SEP 2023 The Covid-19 Deception

Home Forums DR F KIRSTEN-Health Wellness Performance Institute DR FAIEZ KIRSTEN 27 SEP 2023 The Covid-19 Deception

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

DR FAIEZ KIRSTEN

27 SEP 2023

The Covid-19 Deception

When the Covid-19 pandemic was announced to the world in 2020 I immediately realized that it was crucial to confirm the claim being made by the World Health Organization, and the governments around the world under its control, that a deadly novel virus called Sars-CoV2 existed and was causing a condition being called Covid-19. The reason? I was aware that there were fake pandemics in the past and this was most likely another one of them. After about eight weeks I concluded that the claimed Covid-19 pandemic was in fact false. There was no evidence that a virus called Sars-CoV2 existed and Covid-19 was not a new and unique condition. I then informed people that the claimed Covid-19 pandemic was a deception. It was a Hegelian Dialectic to implement global technocracy and transhumanism. It was to usher in a totalitarian New World Order and to ramp up the depopulation of the planet.

Then, following the announcement later in 2020 of the global roll out of the so-called covid vaccines, I studied the information available on them given that I had previously researched vaccines and the pharmaceutical industry. My conclusion was that the covid vaccines are not vaccines but bioweapons of mass destruction developed to track, control, render ill and kill multitudes. We requested a law firm to ask the chief trial investigator in South Africa, Professor Shabir Madhi, and his team to disclose the contents of the covid vaccine vials. The request was denied. I then published a letter in January 2021 calling for a halt to the roll out of the so-called covid vaccines. Another letter in this regard was published in August of that year. Both public letters and the attorney’s letter to Professor Mahdi and others can be viewed here.

In the first quarter of 2021 Ricardo Maarman contacted me to find out if I would be interested in working with him on a legal challenge against the president of South Africa, the government of South Africa, the parliament of South Africa and other parties regarding their claim that a virus called Sars-CoV2 exists and was causing a condition called Covid-19. This collaboration turned into the Show-us-the-Virus movement. The Show-us-the-Virus team also issued several debate challenges to individuals in positions of leadership and authority who made this claim. The recordings of the livestreams of these challenges can be viewed on the HWP Report channel.

Propagators of the Pathogenic Virus Narrative

Tragically, despite there being no evidence for the existence of a virus called Sars-CoV2 and it being the cause of a condition called Covid-19, many continued, and continue to this day, to propagate this unproven globalist narrative. They include religious leaders, healthcare professionals, politicians, including presidents of countries and ministers and other government officials, radio and television station owners and managers, newspaper owners and managers, journalists, directors and managers of health regulatory agencies, and chief executive officers and directors of business corporations, among others. To have propagated the unproven virus narrative of the globalists was to justify extreme evil, such as injecting people with poisons masquerading as vaccines, locking entire nations down, forcing the wearing of harmful masks, forcing unnatural social distancing and the destruction of economies and lives. The diabolical globalists justified their diabolical diktats based on this claim. The claimed existence of the virus and it being the cause of Covid-19 was the justification for these measures. Yet no one provided any credible evidence for this claim, including the South African government!

It is crucial to verify information received from immoral or evil people. Credibility depends on it. Those who propagated the unproven virus narrative failed to verify the Covid-19 disinformation spread by the diabolical globalists and to ask them for the evidence for their claim. Death and destruction followed this failure. Tragically, the Covid bioweapon injections have killed millions and injured billions. Those who propagated this unproven narrative were complicit in this massacre. And to continue to push this unproven narrative is to justify the continued perpetration of this evil.

Bioweapons of Mass Destruction

As mentioned, since 2020 I have been informing that there is no evidence for the existence of a virus called Sars-CoV2 and that these claimed covid vaccines are in fact bioweapons of mass destruction deployed to track, control, render ill and kill multitudes. A significant aspect of the control I am referring to is mind control. Tragically, despite the publication of this crucial information, many in positions of leadership remained silent about these weapons of global genocide. But some were openly hostile when they were presented with this information.

Misleading Their Followers

In my previous article, the Satanic Misleader, Directing his followers to the edge of the cliff, I said:

‘Satanism is a severe psycho-spiritual sickness which encompasses four tenets, viz. Egoism, Subjective Morality, Social Darwinism and Eugenics. It is the belief that interest in, and preservation of oneself, and one’s group is paramount (and that no one else matters); it is the choosing to do whatever one wants regardless of whether it is wrong in terms of Divine Commandment, such as disregarding the rights of others not to be slandered or mocked or labelling them for example; it is arrogance, which is to reject truth and to have a superiority complex and it is to disempower and kill people as seen in the propagation of the false deadly-virus narrative generating debilitating and deadly fear and justifying the taking of a deadly injection.’

Those in positions of leadership who propagated the unproven virus narrative, or who continue to propagate this narrative, are certainly misleaders who have led their followers to the edge of the cliff or are currently leading them there. Tragically, many of them went over the edge and many of those heading in that direction will go over too. Of course, many of these misleaders are also satanic in that they are psycho-spiritually sick people.

We Live in an Inverted World

Now, there are those who say that if those in positions of leadership and influence deny the virus outright their credibility would come into question. As many would know by now, prominent physicians Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Shankara Chetty are propagators of the Sars-CoV2-exists-and-causes-Covid-19 narrative yet neither has provided any evidence for their claims. Here are the words of one person in a WhatsApp group about Dr. McCullough, in this regard, ‘‘If he denies the virus outright his credibility would probably come into question …’ My response was, ‘It’s not about denying the virus outright. It’s about truth versus falsehood and the consequences of propagating false narratives. In a normal, sane world, propagating falsehood would be punished but in a satanic, inverted world it is rewarded. People who propagate false or unproven narratives in a normal, sane world would meet with instant loss of credibility. But in a satanic, inverted world the credibility of such people increases in the eyes of most of the inhabitants of this world.’ Tragically, in an inverted world, bona fides are not valued.

The Follies of Peter McCullough

Comments and Questions regarding Dr. Shankara Chetty’s position on Covid-19

The Plane of Causality

Although it is vital to help the multitudes who have been injected with the covid poisons to regain their health, in this article, I explain why it is crucial to also focus on the root cause of the claimed Covid-19 pandemic.

All those who recommend, prescribe and administer vaccines, without providing any valid evidence that they are safe and effective, should be held accountable. And more so with the covid injections, because not only are they not vaccines but bioweapons of mass destruction developed to track, control, render ill and kill multitudes as mentioned. In my presentation, ‘The 5G – Covid Injection Global Genocide’ which was updated in August 2021, I provide information on how these work synergistically to achieve these goals. On September 24, 2023, Outraged Human published a Substack article, ‘It’s not a vaccination, it’s Quantum Tagging! It was never about a virus.’ The following two excerpts are from this article:

‘Scents that make you trackable, indoors and out. Nanocrystals that stick to your body, and light up on night-vision goggles. Miniradar that maps your location on Google Earth. You can run, but you’ll learn it’s hard to hide from a new range of military tech.’

‘Al-Qaida says it found spies using infrared beacons to call in drone strikes in Pakistan. A Pakistani Taliban commander claims the United States puts tracking “chips” in cellphones, in order to train Hellfire missiles on militants. But these aren’t the only technologies that can secretly track people. With one technology, trackers might not even need to see you to get a fix on your location. Like bloodhounds on the hunt, they can smell their way to you.’

And in this Substack article by Shaun Paul Mellville, ‘Deactivating the Graphene Quantum Dots & Decoupling your Brain from the Clathrin mRNA Neural Interface’ it states:

D

Q: When is a neuron not a neuron? [6]

A: When an EXTERNAL electric signal is OVERSTIMULATING IT!, or, when the NWO replaces your neurons with their Clathrin triskelion nano transmitters.’

Humanity is facing a catastrophic situation, no doubt, and those who justified the injecting of billions of people with a bioweapon, should be held accountable as mentioned. In an age of ubiquitous information and rapid communication, is the excuse that they did not know they were promoting and recommending bioweapons meant to track, control, render ill and kill, believable? There are those who have called for a pandemic amnesty. Here is my position on this matter. Certainly, if people were genuinely unaware of the unfolding totalitarian and depopulation agenda and that Covid-19 is a deception, a major strategic move towards the Technocratic, Transhumanist New World Order of the satanic globalists and that the covid injections are bioweapons of mass destruction then yes they should be forgiven. But those who were aware yet propagated the unproven virus narrative and promoted and recommended the bioweapons, are guilty of a massive crime against humanity. And let us not forget that the vaccinated are also negatively affecting the unvaccinated. The propagators of the unproven virus narrative should be questioned as to why they spread the false narrative.

The Unfolding Dystopia

Resetting the entire world is justified by the claimed existence of a deadly virus. It is called the Great Reset, which is in fact the implementation of the Technocratic, Transhumanist New World Order. It is the Fourth Industrial Revolution. It is global totalitarianism. It is an unfolding dystopia on a world-wide scale.

I have always said that it is critical to look beyond what seems obvious because it is there where one will often find the truth. Covid-19 is a satanic deception deployed to deliver a dystopian nightmare to the world. And politicians, religious leaders and others mentioned, are complicit in this most heinous of crimes. An evil so great is unfolding most people could never imagine it is possible.

Given that the world faces a dystopic totalitarian future (and I’m referring to the people who survive the culling taking place) and that the virus narrative is central to ushering in this total control and enslavement of humanity, all those who propagated this narrative should acknowledge their role in taking the world to a place so incredibly dark it is likely it will never see the light again should it reach this destination. And the Almighty knows best.

Propagators of the unproven virus narrative – Justifiers of extreme evil https://faiezkirsten.substack.com/p/propagators-of-the-unproven-virus

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.