Loving Life TV

Dr. Malone Sues the Breggins for 25 Million Dollars

Home Forums DR PETER BREGGIN Dr. Malone Sues the Breggins for 25 Million Dollars

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster
    B r e g g i n Alerts

Robert Malone Sues the Breggins for $25 Million

by Peter R. Breggin, MD

At the ages of 71 and 86, Ginger and I are in the fight of our lives. In all our years of doing reform work, no individual and no group has ever been so intensively and persistently attacking us on a personal level as Dr. Robert Malone — starting ever since August 2022 when we criticized his concept of mass formation psychosis in depth without even mentioning his name.

Dr. Robert W. Malone filed a lawsuit on October 30, 2022, against Peter R. Breggin MD and Ginger Breggin, seeking damages for $25,350,000.00 or $25 million for short.

Why would Dr. Malone make his claim so large — over 25 million dollars? The effect of what he is doing should be obvious. It threatens us with financial ruin and ties up our energies. Does he want to make us too afraid and too exhausted to criticize his public policy theories and his numerous highly destructive attacks on leaders of the health freedom movement?

The defamation suit (meaning libel, and slander) was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia (Charlottesville Division). Service has been discussed between the lawyers for both sides and agreed to, but it has not been completed. The suit, already filed and ready to be unleashed, has had a suppressive impact on our planning and activities over the past two weeks.

Contrary to some rumors, we have never made “personal attacks” against him, and indeed the Complaint that is filed in court focuses on our scientific and public political disagreements with him. However, Malone’s defamation claims focus on our public policy differences. Much of it relates to opinions and analyses we already documented in our book COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey.

We have not defamed Malone. In our entire 110-plus combined years of reform work, no one has ever threatened us with a defamation suit, because we simply do not defame people.

Dr. Malone’s Unprecedented Attacks On Us, Exceeded Only by One, Decades Ago

Except for one occasion, we have never had to endure such personal attacks. Not even from the psychosurgeons in the 1970s whose lobotomy practices my international campaign closed down and whose research institute led by Harvard’s director of neurosurgery lost all its government funding. Not even from the electroshock company and their cabal that in 2018 was forced by my medical/legal report in a product case to inform the FDA and the medical world that shock treatment causes brain damage. Not even the U.S. government agency director who lost his job and his many other compromised colleagues whose eugenical, racist program Ginger and I forced to shut down. Their huge interagency program was about to be funded by Congress to do eugenical research on “inner-city children” from in the womb to adulthood to find biological and genetic causes for their alleged propensity for violence.

The One More Dangerous Set of Circumstances

The only other time in our lives that we have been so threatened was in the early 1990s. I had been approved as the single medical expert confirmed by a federal judge to review all the discovery from Eli Lilly regarding alleged harms from Prozac for a consortium of attorneys handling approximately 150 cases involving suicide, murder, and psychosis.

Of course, Eli Lilly, tried to discredit me in a myriad of ways, but the federal judge approved my credentials for appointment as the sole scientific expert for reviewing discovery, and the judge for the first trial would do the same. I was qualified to testify not only about psychiatric drugs but also about the corporate and FDA approval process. I was empowered by the courts to have access to all of Eli Lilly’s secret files about the development and marketing of Prozac, including all their clinical trials and all FDA correspondence. Read the rest of the article here.

First published in AmericaOutLoud.com.

E-Pub & Kindle & Nook book sale of COVID-19 and the Global Predators: $2.99

Amazon.comBarnes and Nobles, and bookstores online. Paperback for sale everywhere and for US customers discounted at WeAreThePrey.com.

Special Discount for paperback in the US at WeAreThePrey.com

BULK ORDER US SPECIAL FOR

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey

While Quantities Last

Email us at Bregginbooks@hotmail.com With your name, phone number, US based shipping address, email address and quantity of books (10 books or more) you wish to order. We will telephone you and take your credit card over the phone for payment. The books will be shipped from our bulk printer fulfillment center.

Book Quantity                             Price each

10-24 ……………………………………..$12.99

25-50………………………………………. 11.99

50-75………………………………………. 10.99

100+………………………………………… 9.99

Plus freight shipping costs.

Shipping to US based addresses only.

We have put our ebook on sale for $2.99 at online bookstores. You can buy your ePub, Kindle and Nook copies at Amazon.com, Barnes and Nobles, and bookstores online. Thank you so much to all who have patiently waited for their book and who are supporting getting this vital word out.

Very best, Ginger Breggin

OVER 110,000 COPIES SOLD

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey, authored by Peter R. Breggin MD and Ginger Ross Breggin, now in bookstores everywhere. Bulk quantities of books available at special discount–contact us at bregginbooks@hotmail.com.

#1 Bestseller on Amazon*

COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We Are the Prey by the Breggins

*in Health Care Delivery

Peter R Breggin MD http://www.Breggin.com
    Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  Youtube
    Peter R Breggin MD | 206A Dryden Rd, PMB 112Ithaca, NY 14850
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.