Fwd: We have come full circle

Home Forums LETTERS OF INTEREST-SUBSCRIBERS INPUT Fwd: We have come full circle

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Hello Nat,

My apologies for a delay in sharing this article I was inspired to write on 9 March 2022 (I believe this was before all the ‘discoveries’ and theories of Dr Bryan Ardis.
    Please also take note of the following regarding Donald Trump:
    He claimed to be a Protestant, yet he had an ‘audience’ with the Pope that included his wife, daughter and son-in-law, then went on to bow and worship before a statue of Mary and paid homage to the statue of Pope John Paul II. As a Protestant, he should know this is a desecration of the second Commandment, i.e. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. Exodus 20:4-6 KJV
    Need I mention that there were many contradictions during his time in office, too many to list, but in short, as previously indicated, I believe that he performed his roll as thesis, while Obama/ Biden swung the pendulum to anti-thesis so that now, with a demoralised population, the real agenda can be rolled out as the synthesis, completing the Hegelian Dialectic.
    The next post I’m about to share will give further insights into the great significance of the Pope’s visit to the US in 2015, the Jubilee of Jubilees.
    Please feel free to share comments or questions.

WORDS OF WISDOM:  “Truth, absolute truth, exists and it even speaks to us; what matters for us is whether or not we will listen to and obey what it is saying.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.