Loving Life TV

Help Provide Bible Students and Pastors with a copy of the Old Testament Survey-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND

Home Forums FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND Help Provide Bible Students and Pastors with a copy of the Old Testament Survey-FRONTLINE FELLOWSHIP-DR PETER HAMMOND

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Help Provide Bible Students and Pastors with a copy of the Old Testament Survey

Most pastors in Africa have not had the benefit of formal Theological or Bible college training. Most have no library and little access to study books. Many pastors in Africa do not even have the own copy of the whole Bible. By God’s grace, Literature4Africa has donated many tonnes of Bibles and study books to Bible college students and pastors throughout Africa. “The Lord gave the Word; great was the company that published it.” Psalm 68:11

One of our most popular and in-demand books is: Old Testament Survey. This survey of every Book in the Old Testament consists of: 288 pages, with 32 pictures, maps and charts. It has proved invaluable to pastors, chaplains, teachers, Bible college lecturers and students throughout Africa.
    “So shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11

We would like to provide free copies of the Old Testament Survey to Bible college lecturers and students, pastors, chaplains, Evangelists and teachers throughout Africa. This book has been out of print for years. However, we have now revised and updated it to be reprinted. Would you be willing to help make this book project possible by contributing to the printing and distribution costs so that we can supply missionaries and Bible colleges with boxes of these vital Bible teaching handbooks? https://www.givesendgo.com/oldtestamentsurvey

“For the Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” Hebrews 4:12

Livingstone Fellowship
    PO Box 74 | Newlands | 7725 | Cape Town | South Africa
    Tel: +27 21 689 4480
    peter@frontline.org.za
    http://www.LivingstoneFellowship.co.za
    website email
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.