Loving Life TV

How can I be so sure that vaccines cause autism? I asked the ONE question that no autism researcher has EVER asked.

Home Forums ANTI-VAXXERS How can I be so sure that vaccines cause autism? I asked the ONE question that no autism researcher has EVER asked.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

How can I be so sure that vaccines cause autism? I asked the ONE question that no autism researcher has EVER asked.

I asked parents when they first noticed ASD behaviors in their child relative to the time of the NEAREST vaccination visit. The results were stunning.

JUN 3, 2023
    Science itself is unambiguous about the link: vaccines cause autism. SeeĀ this excellent articleĀ for the full story.
    Executive summary
    If vaccines arenā€™t triggering autism, then the number of times a parent notices autistic behaviors BEFORE a wellness visit where a vaccine is given should be comparable to the number of times AFTER the visit.
    I asked 642 parents who had previously reported having an autistic child in previous surveys to fill out my survey. I received 273 responses.
    58 parents reported first seeing autistic behaviors within a month AFTER a vaccine appointment.
    0 parents reported first seeing autistic behaviors within a month BEFORE a vaccine appointment.
    This is stunning. It is highly unlikely youā€™ll get a disparity like this if vaccines arenā€™t triggering autism. Itā€™s about the same as the chance of throwing a fair coin 58 times and getting all heads: 1 chance in 2.8e17 which is about as close to impossible as you will ever find in nature.
    But the more stunning thing is that no autism researcher in the world has ever even thought to ask such a question. Ever.
    In nearly 100 years, there are no papers in the scientific literature that have ever looked at this. Zero. Zip. Nada.
    If Iā€™m wrong, nearly every pediatrician in the world should have roughly even stats for # cases within 1 month before a vaccine appointment vs. 1 month after a vaccine appointment.
    All you have to do is name one pediatrician who has more autism reports from parents 1 month before the childā€™s vaccination visit vs. 1 month after the childā€™s vaccination visit. Just one.
    If vaccines donā€™t cause autism, then half the pediatricians in the world should have statistics that satisfy the challenge.
    TheĀ fact that nobody can name a single pediatrician in the world that meets the challengeĀ tells you everything you need to know, doesnā€™t it?
    My survey results
    TheĀ survey.
    Survey resultsĀ (record level).
    Hereā€™s a chart of the responses. The survey had 4 categories of responses for BEFORE and AFTER. But only the AFTER responses were all fully populated. The BEFORE responses of <1 month and earlier all had NO responses.
    For <1 month before:after, the odds ratio was 0:58. Thatā€™s really stunning. Thatā€™s extremely unlikely to happen by chance.
    For all responses (sometime before:sometime after), the odds ratio was 12:174 which is 1:15 odds. Thatā€™s very significant. A 1:2 odds ratio is a sign of a causal relationship.
    Parent responses for when they first noticed autistic symptoms in their child. NOT A SINGLE PARENT could recall seeing symptoms <1 month BEFORE a scheduled wellness visit.
    Surveys on Facebook autism support groups
    Iā€™ve been told that it is absolutely forbidden to do a survey like this on any Facebook support group. I tried to do such a survey and they wouldnā€™t even let me into the group. My membership request is still ā€œpending.ā€
    These groups will all kick you out if you go against ā€œthe science.ā€
    Your survey will be immediately taken down.
    So youā€™re not allowed to ask this question, unfortunately.
    They donā€™t want to know the truth.
    Nobody wants to know the data
    Doctors treating autism donā€™t want to know when it occurred relative to the shot.
    Few doctors will actually ask the parents when they noticed the first symptoms of ASD and put this in their medical records.
    Researchers looking into finding the cause of autism donā€™t want to know this either apparently. I talked to a top autism researcher at MIT and this person had no clue. Nor was he/she interested in exploring the topic any further.
    Validating my survey: stats from a retired pediatrician who can speak freely
    Doug Hulstedt, a former pediatrician, told me that in his practice, he saw over 150 autistic kids.
    He said that 74 of those cases were absolutely caused by the vaccine andĀ 44 cases happened within 1 month after vaccination.
    He said 0 cases happenedĀ within a monthĀ BEFORE vaccination.
    So my survey wasnā€™t biased at all.

There are simply not enough pediatricians in the entire world for me to be able to ā€œcherry pickā€ such a result.

In fact,Ā even if everyone in the entire world was a pediatrician, I still would be extremely unlikely to cherry pick a result like that.
    If the vaccines donā€™t cause autism, it should be easy enough for anyone who doesnā€™t believe me to show me a pediatrician where the number of autism cases a monthĀ beforeĀ the vaccination appointment is comparable to the number of autism cases a monthĀ afterĀ the vaccination appointment
    Where is that pediatrician and can we see the records?
    Note: in my entire life, Iā€™ve only discussed these before/after autism statistics with just one pediatrician so I cannot be accused of cherry picking.
    Why wonā€™t anyone show me their survey?
    Reuters ā€œfact checkā€ and any other ā€œfact checkā€ organization should commission their OWN survey of parents if they want to fact check me where all of the respondents are contactable just like my survey.
    But they wonā€™t.
    Also, all of my respondents (at least the first 273) have VERIFIED email addresses because the only way they found out about the survey is via email from me.
    Prior to this article (which is being published at 8am PST on June 3, 2023, the survey link was never posted publicly.
    So I can verify each and every response for the first 273 responses.
    And no respected survey company will ever run their own survey because it would destroy their business. So theĀ NY TimesĀ canā€™t commission a survey because nobody would do it.
    The mainstream media could validate my survey by calling a few pediatricians for their statistics. It would really only take ONE phone call to a pediatric practice which tracks this statistic. But hey, nobody really is interested in asking this question are they?
    US Government expert testifies under oath that vaccines can trigger autism
    Even the expert relied upon by the US government to ā€œproveā€ that vaccines do NOT cause autism admitted thatĀ vaccines can trigger autismĀ and that theĀ US government deliberately mischaracterized his testimony. See hisĀ affidavit.
    Autism is a huge problem, but nobody wants to ask the question I just asked
    Commentary: California must prepare for rising cases of autism | CalMatters
    The CDC saysĀ the rate of autism is 1 in 36.
    I couldnā€™t validate this. I think it is MUCH higher than that.
    About 1/3 of my friends have an autistic kid in their household. Thatā€™s shocking. I thought it was zero. I never thought to ask.
    The rates of autism in the 10,000 kids of my followers in my latest survey was 4.9% which isĀ 1 in 20. But my followers are mostly white and my followers are ā€œanti-vax.ā€ This means the true rate of autism might be higher than this. Or it might be lower than this because my followers may have become anti-vaxxers after their kids were injured.
    I did quick poll on Twitter to get another estimate, but this time on a per household basis (not per child):
    This is horrifying.Ā The odds ratio of having an autistic child in your household is 1:3.
    In other words, my quick survey showed thatĀ over 22% of American households have 1 or more autistic children.
    The true number of households in America with at least one autistic child might be higher or lower, butĀ the mainstream media is never going to ask that question, are they? Like Congress, they donā€™t want to know.
    It is estimated that it will only take 10 to 20 years before half our kids are autistic if we donā€™t find the cause soon.
    But because we are afraid to implicate the vaccines, weā€™re not likely to ever find the cause. You canā€™t find what you arenā€™t looking for.
    Donā€™t expect Congress to ever investigate
    Unfortunately, they arenā€™t talking about this at all in Congress. Why? Because the drug companies donā€™t want them to.
    For example, there was aĀ House bill (H.R.3069) in 2009 which would have required the NIH to do a survey on the health outcomes of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated.
    Can you guess what happened next?
    Yup, it was killed in committee. Never saw the light of day.
    Black males are disproportionately affected (2X greater risk)
    We learned from the DeStefano study in 2004 thatĀ the rate of autism among black males is more than double the rate of males in general.
    SeeĀ Brian Hookerā€™s paperĀ that was retracted by the journal because of undisclosed ā€œconcerns about the validity of the methods and statistical analysis.ā€ They always keep these retraction notices very vague because they donā€™t want anyone to know that the analysis was valid. So they make a hand-waving argument with absolutely no evidentiary support to censor the result.
    Note however that CDC author William Thompson found exactly the same result in his analysis and he was the lead key researcher at the CDC on the study that Hooker referenced.
    The result was damaging to the narrative so the CDC authors unethically erased it from their paper.Ā William Thompson was ordered by his bosses at the CDC to destroy the documents relating to the race analysisĀ (and not any other documents)! If it was good, they would have included it. Think Iā€™m kidding? Watch the movieĀ Vaxxed. You can alsoĀ watch it on Rumble.
    There is a good reason why Thompson was never asked to testify under oath in Congress about what happened.Ā Itā€™s because they do not want you to know the truth ever that the CDC is corrupt.
    The black community should be outraged about this
    But they are silent as well. Completely silent. This is tragic. The only black leader that Iā€™m aware of that is speaking out about this isĀ Kevin Jenkins.
    For more information
    See:
    1. Vaccines and Autismā€”Is the Science Really Settled?Ā It notes at the end, ā€œHave scientists proven that vaccines do not cause autism? If you read this blog post with your mind even open a little, I know you know the answer to that question is, ā€œnot even close.ā€
    2. Autism and childhood vaccination: Shows a clear correlation between vaccine update and development of autism in the US. ā€œEvery percentage point increase in vaccination rates of 2 year olds between 1995 and 2001 was associated with an increase of 0.035 (95% CI: 0.014-0.057) percentage points in the rates of autism or speech impairment disorders among 8 year olds between 2001 and 2007.ā€
    Take action
    If you want to put a stop to this in just 2 years, pleaseĀ support Robert F. Kennedy Jr for President.
    Under the Take Action tab, you can:
    1. volunteer,
    2. spread the word (which is how I got my own referral link),
    3. donate,
    4. orĀ do all three.
    This is the single best thing you can do to end chronic diseases in America including autism.
    Summary
    No respected autism researcher is ever going to try to replicate my survey.
    Why?
    They are all afraid of retribution. The medical community doesnā€™t like being embarrassed like this. Theyā€™ve been telling parents vaccines are safe and that there is no link for decades.
    If Iā€™m wrong, they should show us the study they did where they reached out to parents to find out when the parent first noticed autistic symptoms.
    If Iā€™m wrong, there will be approximately the same number of kids who demonstrated autistic behaviors before the shot vs. after the shot in every medical practice in America.
    You should be able to ask any pediatric clinic in the country for their stats. But do you think any of them know their stats because they asked the parents this question? Iā€™ll bet very few. Because we just donā€™t want to know the answer.
    I was easily able to find a pediatrician with 0:44 stats for one month before:after.Ā It took me just one phone call.Ā Why canā€™t ā€œtheyā€ find a pediatrician with 44:0 stats? Itā€™s simple. There are no such pediatricians.

All you have to do is name one pediatrician who has more autism reports from parents 1 month before the childā€™s vaccination visit vs. 1 month after the childā€™s vaccination visit. Just one.

They canā€™t do that. This is simply devastating for their ā€œvaccines donā€™t cause autismā€ narrative.

Kids whoĀ avoid all vaccinationsĀ (including the vitamin K shot) whatsoever areĀ uniformly healthier than kids who follow the CDC schedule. Iā€™m not aware of a single counter-example, i.e., a pediatric practice that eschews vaccination that has inferior outcomes relative to their peers with the same patient demographics (e.g., surrounding practices).
    But the CDC will never allow any researcher to access the VSD to do such a study. That is why itā€™s never been done. You are simply not allowed to ask questions like this in America.
    Nor will any state epidemiologist ever do such a study. But they probably donā€™t even have the records to be able to do such a study. Nobody wants to know.
    Nobody wants to know the truth. They are all afraid of learning the truth. So they wonā€™t look. But I thought you should know the truth, even though they are never going to tell you.

source:How can I be so sure that vaccines cause autism? I asked the ONE question that no autism researcher has EVER asked. (substack.com)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.