Loving Life TV

I Sentence You to Prism 🌈-SUCCESS LOOPS

Home Forums SUCCESS LOOPS-BRAD CUNNINGHAM-INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER I Sentence You to Prism 🌈-SUCCESS LOOPS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Verdict: I Sentence YOU to Prism.

July Muse

A magazine recently asked me to write a positive article for them about Living in the Rainbow Nation (South Africa) so I thought I would share it with you as it shares important points of inclusiveness and finding balance.

Well I’m not going to stick my head in the sand and pretend that it’s all peaches and cream here. We know it’s not, but I think a lot of us get stuck in the quicksand of polarized perspectives.

Yes, there is a ton of corruption as well as mismanagement and misinformation. We have pot holes that could be tourist attractions. Our electricity supply is hysterical. State Owned Enterprises are excruciatingly neglected and our water supply, you could say it just isn’t fluid. Unemployment is sky high. A point that is very sensitive but must be observed is that unfortunately an undertow of cultural mistrust and resentment regrettably still resides here. We did enjoy a brief honeymoon of unity and connection shortly after our first free democratic elections, however we all do have this capacity to default to our perceived separation and this causes us to segregate us back into our colours again. This perception of separation is not exclusive to South Africa, it’s inclusive to everyone in the world.

The key point that author Alan Paton made in his bestselling book “Cry the Beloved Country” was the sentence that one of characters discussed that went something like, when everyone comes together for the greater good of the country then harmony can ensue. I cannot quote it exactly but its essence can also be described as: if everyone can subscribe to a greater purpose that’s larger than any of our singularities then suddenly the greater good becomes tangible.

Now let me swing perspective here for a moment. We do have abundant pots of gold at the end of our rainbows here in S.A. We also have Platinum, Coal, Diamonds and many other raw resources at our disposal. We have an abundance and diversity of nature that is breath taking. Our weather is fabulous. The beauty of our beaches and bushveld are just awe inspiring. We boast talents in music and art that appeals to the harshest of critics. We are empathic and have copious amounts of compassion for worthy causes. Our ability to innovate astounds me. The optimism despite our third world status is remarkable, anyone who has experienced a crescendo of singing from a random group of workers would think they are a tightly-rehearsed choir. This is truly a special place and we have even been branded “the world in one country.”

A common mistake everyone makes is that we view one radical polarization as vehemently wrong, so we swing violently to its polar opposite while thinking, that’s wrong so this must be right. This premise is flawed and it’s why we experience ongoing conflicts between far left’s and right’s. The sweet spot is in the middle, where we should observe both contrasts and find a balance between.

There is something magical that happens when you break-through to balance. A sort of transcendence occurs and you find a clarity that takes you beyond the separation of rights and wrongs, and where inspiration & intuition seep in to take its place. In this space you may find yourself reverse engineering a prism where you witness a rainbow of separate shades entering through a prism and all uniting to become one, just as we all are at source.

Please remember while it is great to celebrate diversity, contrasts, variety and all uniqueness that makes us different, let it not separate us. Notice the seven colours of a rainbow, how each colour blends from one into the other seamlessly, on close inspection you’ll see there is no stark separation. Let’s remember to celebrate what we share in common and what unites us. Beyond all our differences we all crave to be seen, heard, accepted, loved and appreciated.

To our collective success

Brad Cunningham

Feel free to grab the critical 6 foundation free resources when you join our Labyrinth Circle of Success Community, for more details on these free resources you can checkout our website or just click on the link:

https://mailchi.mp/96bc7af5b2cd/circleofsuccess

stroll labyrinth
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.