Loving Life TV

IW.095.VIKING BOER – ISRAEL WATCH – REPEATED ATTACKS ON ISRAEL

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER VIKING BOER-ISREAL WATCH IW.095.VIKING BOER – ISRAEL WATCH – REPEATED ATTACKS ON ISRAEL

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

IW.095.VIKING BOER – ISRAEL WATCH – REPEATED ATTACKS ON ISRAEL

Israel to prevent another Holocaust; Terror and rocket-fire directed at Israel

Mar 20, 2023 #tv7israelnews #IsraelNews #newsupdates
    Today’s top stories 20.03.23;

1) Repeated acts of terror plagued the state of Israel, over the weekend – with repeated attacks directed toward civilians and IDF soldiers – as well as indiscriminate rocket fire from the Gaza Strip toward Israeli territory.
    2) The Iranian-proxy Palestinian Islamic Jihad accuses Israel of assassinating one of its most prominent rocket-engineers in Syria’s capital, Damascus.
    3) Progress has been reported on de-escalating the situation in Judea, Samaria and the Jordan Valley – following an Egyptian-brokered summit that included delegations from Israel, the Palestinian Authority, the U.S. and Jordan.

VIKING BOER

I SALUTE ISRAEL AND THE IDF FOR HOLDING OUT SO LONG AGAINST THESE ISLAM CULT TERRORIST GROUPS.

Day in and day out they face attacks and rockets and when Israel retaliates, the world is shouting at them for defending themselves.
    What a lot of hypocrites !!!
    Israel is still very nice towards its enemies who want to destroy them and wipe them from the face of the earth.

BUT WAIT !!!! ENOUGH WILL BE ENOUGH VERY SOON. MARK MY WORDS.
    I THINK THE WHOLE OF ISRAEL IS BY NOW GATVOL WITH THESE SCUMBAGS AND STONE-THROWERS WHO JUST DO NOT WANT PEACE.

Israel should chase the Islam cult and all its followers out of Israel once and for all.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM – PSALM 122 V 6.
    SHALOM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.