Loving Life TV

IW.108.VIKING BOER – ISRAEL WATCH – Journey Through Israel

Home Forums DAILY BREAD BY VIKING BOER VIKING BOER-ISREAL WATCH IW.108.VIKING BOER – ISRAEL WATCH – Journey Through Israel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    VIKING BOER

IW.108.VIKING BOER – ISRAEL WATCH – Journey Through Israel

May 12, 2022
    Israel means a lot of different things to many people and is one of the most diverse and dynamic countries in the world. Even though it’s often associated with political unrest and conflict, it’s also a beautiful place to travel to, with spectacular natural beauty, lively cities, ancient historic sites, incredible cuisine, and friendly, welcoming people.
    On this journey, I’m traveling through the Holy Land, a region important to the three main monotheistic religions, and what is known today as Israel and Palestine.

In this episode, I’m exploring Israel, a country that was established in 1948 but is located in a region that has been at the crossroads of religions and cultures for many centuries. From the beautiful beaches and dynamic streets of modern Tel Aviv to the religious landmarks and atmospheric alleys of the Old City of Jerusalem. From the salty water of the Dead Sea to the surreal desert landscapes of the Negev. Along the way, I meet some of the people that live here and taste some of the local food.

I’ll do so from a traveler’s perspective, focusing on the positive stories and things to do. But here and there I also mention the conflict between Israel and Palestine, since it has impacted the lives of many people in the region. For those interested in the politics and modern history of the region, however, I recommend reading, watching, and listening to as many different sources as you can.

This is my first long trip after the pandemic started, and I’m grateful for the chance to travel again. It’s also my second visit to the region, and therefore I use both new and older footage for this video.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.