Loving Life TV

LIFE IS A GRAPHIC-CHRIS VAN BELJON-BRING HOOP

Home Forums BRING HOOP-CHRIS VAN BELJON LIFE IS A GRAPHIC-CHRIS VAN BELJON-BRING HOOP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Life is a graphic!

In my time on earth I realized that life is like a chart.

Sometimes you’re on top and sometimes you’re on bottom……

The big problem is that everyone can’t handle “under”, the dark hole, worries and fears just get too bad and then….. then you’re right there where the devil wants you…..

It sometimes feels like our Father also wants us there, He tests us and brings us back to His feet…. But why doesn’t He listen, doesn’t He see the hurt and pain, doesn’t he understand???

We begin to doubt our Father and begin to wonder if He really exists……

A lot of people have taken their own lives lately, simply because they couldn’t take it anymore. The fear has gotten too big.

Father says we must wait on Him, His time is not our time….

Father, may I ask that You intervene before the fear gets too big please.

We were not made for the rush of life, that’s why many people simply can’t anymore.

It’s a fake life chasing, a life of mine is bigger and more beautiful than yours….. A life where we are in competition with family and friends even your neighbor.

Instead of reaching out to those who are hurting those who are struggling and those of us who’s fear is getting too big.

Courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day that says…….. Tomorrow I will try again!

Please don’t give up, try again tomorrow.

Our Father’s time is not our time.

May be a black-and-white image of 1 person and beard

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.