Loving Life TV

Life without the lights on

Home Forums JUST A RANT Life without the lights on

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

Here’s a selection of some of the questions that occurred to me earlier today:

What is one to make of the convincing argument made by Koos Malan, professor emeritus of constitutional law at Tukkies, that all three pillars of the South African unitary state are disintegrating?

Why would someone(s) try to poison outgoing Eskom CEO André de Ruyter? This question leads in turn to others: if cyanide were indeed placed in his coffee cup, surely it would not be too hard for any half-competent detective to ascertain pretty quickly exactly what happened and who was responsible? So why has there been no apparent progress in the investigation if there has been one?

Or why has the Gommagomma king, President Cyril Ramaphosa, placed Eskom in the grasping hands of the department of Energy, bailiwick of the notorious Samson ‘the tiger’ Gwede Mantashe, what does minister of public enterprises Pravin Gordhan say about this, and why have most people not even noticed?

Or, notwithstanding limited available working time on my desktop (loadshedding 6 is back with a vengeance), ought I be trying to compose an open letter, based roughly on Jonathan Swift’s A Modest Proposal, in which I congratulate the so-called RET (radical economic transformation) forces who/which, despite negative publicity and apparent setbacks, have easily achieved their goals?

For, as a dear friend remarked telephonically and irascibly to me this morning, ‘the country is, without a doubt, well and truly f—-d’.

Life without the lights on – OPINION | Politicsweb

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.