Loving Life TV

Neuro development project-courses sponsorship or donation request PDF FILE-PLEASE SUPPORT

Home Forums NATS FREE PDF LIBRARY -A Library of Free downloadable PDF files on an array of Topics Health Neuro development project-courses sponsorship or donation request PDF FILE-PLEASE SUPPORT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

neurodevelopment courses sponsorship or donation request

“As you may know, I am currently involved in a fundraising campaign (please see the attached document). I believe that every bit of support makes a difference, whether large or small and I would be deeply grateful if you would consider making a donation to this important cause.
    Your generosity will make a real difference in the lives of many children (including my own son), and I cannot express how much it would mean to me personally to have your support.
    Should you know of some compassionate individual who would be interested in helping this worthy cause, please forward them the document. Thank you so much for your kind consideration!”

LYN.

WORDS OF WISDOM:  “Truth, absolute truth, exists and it even speaks to us; what matters for us is whether or not we will listen to and obey what it is saying.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.