Loving Life TV

OST GOOD NEWS AND GREAT PROGRESS ON ALL FRONTS-ONE SMALL TOWN AND WEBSITE

Home Forums ONE SMALL TOWN SOUTH AFRICA-MICHAEL TELLINGER OST GOOD NEWS AND GREAT PROGRESS ON ALL FRONTS-ONE SMALL TOWN AND WEBSITE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nat Quinn
    Keymaster

OST GOOD NEWS AND GREAT PROGRESS ON ALL FRONTS

I have been very, very, sick the 9 days leading up to Christmas, so this message has been sitting here for a while.

…I have been very quiet for some weeks now; this is always a good sign because it means that the ONE SMALL TOWN initiative is going well and keeping me and our team of about 25 dedicated people very busy.

Will do a detailed video update most likely just after Christmas, but here is a quick bullet point NEWS check on all that has been achieved since my last post.

– ONE SMALL TOWN LEBANON is growing unbelievably, with great achievements on a daily and weekly basis. See the NEW items on the NEWS page.

– Much of our energy is spent on completing the OST blockchain-like platform that can automatically cope with the extreme diversity of functions necessary to make OST a success. Our remarkable IT programming team has moved mountains to achieve this. OST cannot succeed without this solid, unshakeable platform – we now have it. This will give us the peace of mind to be able to launch many projects in many countries successfully. 2023 is the year.

– We are now focusing on the NEW business plans for Lebanon; several investors have already shown interest.

– We have to find a new strategy for OST Kuruman, for the simple reason that it is too large and unmanageable. This has led to some new exciting plans in Kuruman, that are manageable and achievable. This all shows how we adapt and improve, every step of the way, we get wiser and stronger.

– We are launching TWO new OSTs in South Africa’s beautiful Garden Route – in Knysna and Plettenberg Bay. We have a super cracker team there; I will be introducing them as soon as possible.

– OST Croatia – The eagerly awaited press release from our Croatian Ambassador will happen very early in 2023, announcing the town and introducing the mayor.

– Our Seed Activation program is flying – the treated corn seeds have caught up with GMO seeds that are 2 months older. Our corn has up to five stems per plant, with an expected yield many times the norm – we await the results with great anticipation.

– Instead of mayors, much of our focus is now on Schools, Churches and small farms. This is how we infiltrate a town with OST, without having to deal with politicians. Schools, etc, will receive our seed treatment machines so that they can grow amazing diversity of seeds for the market and OST farmers who are signing up.

– An agreement with a super greenhouse manufacturer is in place – this will be a huge financial benefit for schools and churches, etc while providing them with free electricity generated by the greenhouse.

There is much more, but I will leave it here for now. I will do a detailed video update for the launch of 2023.

So with this exciting update, I hope all our amazing PATRONS and supporters had a very Merry Christmas or any other special time you may be celebrating. I wish you and your loved ones prosperity, health and abundance in all you do in this new year. 2023 will mark the true unstoppable launch of ONE SMALL TOWN around the world.

In unity – Michael Tellinger

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.